43

Namjoon

He was laying in his bed, looking at the ceiling, a smile on his face still glued. Jungkook was watching by the door, now concerned. It's been 5 hours since he's asked Seokjin out and he didn't know how his face hasn't hurt yet.

"Hyung?" He asked, looking inside of his room. Namjoon sat up. "Yes Kook?" The smile was cute hours ago, now it was just scary.

"Do-Do you want dinner?"

"Yes please, thank you." Okay, Jungkook was scared now. His Hyung was either broken beyond repair, or the devil possessed him. He isn't going to be taking any chances.

"H-Hyung."

"Yes?"

"You're scaring me..." Namjoon looked at him surprised. "Did I do something?"

"No! Not at all, you've just been...smiling for 5 hours now and I'm concerned if your face is stuck or not."

"I'm not stuck, I'm just happy Jungkook. So happy." Jungkook smiled and sat down beside his Hyung.

"So, where are you going to take him?"

"Singapore has many tourist attractions, but I thought that dinner in my penthouse would be simple enough, or we could go watch a movie in the private theatre in the hotel."

"There's a private theatre?"

"There's a lot you don't know about what I've been doing, Jungkook."

"I know." Jungkook chuckled. "Come on, I cooked some Beef stew. It's fresh and hot."

"I'm coming." Namjoon jumped up from his bed and followed Jungkook out of the room, to see Taehyung setting up the table. Jungkook greeting him with a kiss and Namjoon rolling his eyes.

"Right in front of my stew?" Namjoon chuckled and sat himself down.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was outside of the hotel, on the roof. He was enjoying the fresh air. Namjoon hasn't called him, why would he? Jin was crawling back to him every so slowly, once again, Hoseok lost. 

"This isn't a suitable place for you." He turned around, Jimin, holding a bottle of wine. "What are you doing here? You're still mad at me aren't you?" Hoseok said as he brought out a pack of cigarettes.

"Oi, you went cold turkey, you're not going back into that." Jimin placed down the wine bottle on the floor and took the pack of cigarettes from him. Hoseok didn't fight it, but he bent down to pick up the bottle of wine.

"I didn't stop drinking though." Hoseok said as he popped the cap off, no emotion evident on his face as his hand throbbed red when he pulled off the top effortlessly.

"Aren't you still mad at me? Why don't you go back inside. Let me brood." Hoseok said, taking a swig, crossing his arms and laying his head.

"I'm not mad, was just disappointed that you'd allow Namjoon to be with you when he's in such a vulnerable state. He'd accept anything in a heart beat."

Hoseok grumbled. Taking a big gulp. Jimin frowned.

"He was sober, you know?" Hoseok looked back at him. "He told me that he went sober for you. I think it was 3 years ago? He went clean."

Hoseok remembered Namjoon drinking himself to oblivion, not knowing that his parents died. He thought it was because of the stress and the workload of college getting to him.

Hoseok scolded him for drinking so much and dared him to go cold turkey. He did go through with it.

But he wasn't there to see it happen.
"It did him some good. He just started slowly with drinking less and less until he didn't crave the alcohol. But when this mess all started, he's back to his old self. Just has more control." Jimin said as he stood beside Hoseok, taking the wine bottle for himself.

"Why don't you go back to Yoongi? He's probably missing you."

"He's video calling with Binnie. He keeps saying to himself that he's a cold blooded, heartless man. But when he calls our son, he's the softest man on earth." Jimin giggled, sipping on the bottle of wine. Enjoying the sweet, tang flavor. 

Hoseok groaned and ran a hang through his hard, frustrated. "What are you doing here Jimin? aren't you happy that you took the one thing, that I loved? the only person who showed me even an inch of affection?" He shouted loudly. Tears streaming down his face, his nose red and flared. 

"I just wanted to be happy, I just wanted someone to love me, why can't you-" 

Jimin slapped Hoseok's cheek. Time seemed to stop as Jimin covered his mouth, surprised by his own action. Hoseok touched his swelling face as he looked at Jimin, the same level of surprise on his face. 

"Did you just...slap me?" Hoseok asked, Jimin placed his hands down and nodded. "You're too nice Hoseok. Letting people use you like that." 

Jimin started to get angry, it's like ever since they left their home country, he's allowed himself to let loose and let people see his true self. "Namjoon loved you. Loved. He's moved on and you should too!" 

Hoseok sobbed, falling to the floor. Jimin crouched down and hugged him. 
"You're gonna find somebody better okay? You just need to wait for the right moment." Jimin said as he comforted the older male, crying on the floor, the wine long forgotten as the rain piled up. 

"It's gonna be alright, I promise.."