Episode One: We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals (Part 1)

Edited
Nobody P.O.V

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

HE GOT EIGHT OF THEM.

       Time Skip

TODAY

(I'm going to skip going through who everyone is cuz its a waste of time. I'm going right to the entrance of Jupiter to Umbrella Academy.)

Jupiter P.O.V

As I get to the gate engraved with the iconic umbrella emblem, the memories come flooding back. The good and the bad. Mostly the bad. I had come back to this place for the death of my father. Finding out from my TV in my flat on the other side of town was not how I had wished to find out about my fathers parting but I didn't expect anything less. Looking up at the giant building in front of me, I see nothing has changed. It still looks dim and depressing.

A sigh escapes my lips as I walk up to the front doors and open them. My senses are immediately familiar to the hall that looks just the same as it did growing up. Cleaned to perfection. Not a spec of dust in sight. "Mother" I thought as the beautiful woman who always polished came to my mind. Looking round the corner my memories were replenished when I saw the beautiful woman staring at something, not moving an inch. She didn't notice I was there.

It seems I've arrived just after Vanya because as I tore my eyes away from my mother I saw she and Allison hugging. I was just about to speak when Diego came out of the living room on Vanyas right.

"Ah. What's she doing here?" He said, walking past them and speaking to Allison as if Vanya wasn't even there. This angered me slightly. Vanya has every right to be here, he was her father too. "You don't belong here. Not after what you did." He says, not even looking at her. I understood his anger though, what Vanya wrote about in her book was not ideal for any one of us.

"You're seriously gonna do this today?" Allison finally spoke. Hearing her voice after all this time was something i'd missed. Me and Allison were close as children. She was someone I could confide in and be general friends with. Every girl needs her gal pal. Allison was mine. Diego, not giving a reply, carried on walking up the stairs as if Allison hadn't said a word. "Way to dress for the occasion, by the way." She stated simply, not caring if he heard or not.

"At least I'm wearing black." Was his plain reply, as he disappears round the corner, attacking the blue top Allison was wearing. He didn't notice me, making me think I was too far back for him to see me or maybe he just chose to ignore me.

"You know what? I--maybe he's right." Vanya says as she turns to leave and I take this chance to finally speak to my siblings.

"One thing I've always known about Diego is he is never ever eveerrrrr right. So you turn yourself right back around missy because you deserve to be here just as much as the rest of us." I say, beaming a smile at my two sisters as they realise my presence.

"Jupiter!" They say in unison as I give them both a hug.

"Forget about him. I'm glad your here." Allison says persuading Vanya to stay.

Vanya gives a quick, small smile as if to say thank you.

Silence quickly surrounds us as we remember why we are all here.