Episode Two: Run Boy Run (Part 2)

Only a few moments later, outside the building.

"Well, this is not good." Five stated with a sigh.

"We were pretty good though, right? Yeah. What about my consent, bitch? I liked that one Jupiter." Klaus said with a laugh.

"We were great! That was so fun. I kinda wanna do it again." I admitted as we walked round the corner.

"Guys, it doesn't matter." Five retorted, clearly annoyed by the fact we didn't really get any information.

"What? What? What's the big deal with this eye, anyway?" Klaus asked, slightly upset that he wasn't getting praised for his acting.

"There is someone out there who's going to lose an eye in the next seven days." Five marched right up to Klaus angrily. "They're going to bring about the end of life on this Earth as we know it." I stood there shocked. The end of the world. So that's what that bad feeling was about when Five arrived.

"Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks, like, now, or what?" Klaus asked. Unfazed by the fact Five just said the world was ending in seven days.

"You're 20 bucks?" Five questioned, obviously shocked about Klaus' reaction like me.

"Yeah, my 20 bucks." Klaus said flatly. What the hell was he thinking?

"The apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?" I asked Klaus, anger boiling up inside of me. I walked away and sat on a step.

"Well, I'm also quite hungry." He said as he held his stomach. "Tummies-a-rumbling." Groaning at the end.

"Useless! You're all Useless!" Five said, fed up with his behaviour, he joined me sitting on the step.

"Oh, come on." Klaus said with a sigh. "You need to lighten up, old man." He walked over to us. "Hey, you know, I've just now realised why you're so uptight. You must be horny as hell!" I would have usually laughed at this but I was angry at Klaus and the fact the world is ending. He sat down next to Five. "All those years by yourself. It's gotta screw with your head, being alone."

"Well... I wasn't alone." Five replied with a sigh. I looked up, maybe I will learn more about Delores.

"Oh? Pray tell?"

"Her name was Delores. We were together for over 30 years." Five said, looking up to the sky, probably thinking about her. I wish I could've met her. She sounds great.

"Thirty years? Oh, wow!" Klaus chuckled. "God, the longest I've been with someone was..." He looked over at me. We made brief eye contact before he looked down. Me I guess. We were together for quite a long time when we were younger... until the very day I left. "I don't know... three weeks. And that's only because I was so tired of looking for a place to sleep. He did make the most fantastic osso buco, though. It was--" He ended as he realised that Five had space jumped and wasn't next to him anymore. "Five?"

I noticed this too, only for both of us to look up and see him waving out of a taxi that drove past. I sighed. Great he left me with Klaus. Someone I was annoyed at and didn't want to talk to right then and there.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what about my money?" Klaus shouted at the taxi but it had already gone.

I got up and started to walk away, hoping Klaus wouldn't notice, but unfortunately I heard footsteps running up behind me and I knew it was him.

"Hey, wait up." He said as he slowed down his pace and walked next to me. "Where are we going?"

"Not we. Where am I going? I'm going home to try and find Diego." I said angrily.