Episode Five: Number Five (Part 2)

Jupiter P.O.V

In Diego's car, outside the vet bar, after the fight.

We just sat there and giggled like children. We were off our faces drunk, covered in bruises and blood from the fight. Diego, however, was not near as chilled out as we were about the situation.

"You've both got big mouths, you know that?" He asked rhetorically.

"Yeah. All the better for suck--" I started before Klaus cut me off.

"What a truly shocking revelation, Diego." Klaus stated with a giggle as he started to open a packet of drugs.

"Everything's a big joke to you, right?" Diego stated whilst Klaus carried on rustling the drug packet, trying to open it. "Would you stop it?" Diego grabbed the drugs out of Klaus' hand. "Why are you putting this shit into your body?" Klaus just blew a raspberry at him where as I picked up some of the drugs from the floor and ate them. If Klaus said they took the pain away then I would do anything to stop feeling the pain of Dave. "And your on it too?!" Diego looked into my eyes as I could feel the drugs just beginning to take effect, my body relaxing. He then lifted his shirt to show his abs. "Check this out. Hm? My body is a temple." He patted his stomach." All that shit you do, it's just weakness."

"Oh, wow, beautiful." Klaus sighed as he rummaged in his pocket and got more drugs. "Well, weakness feels so good." Klaus was just about to eat it when Diego slapped the back of his head making him drop them all again only for me to pick a couple more up.

"What's going on with you both? Huh?" Diego shouted as he hit the drugs out of my hand.

"Don't hit me, asshole!" Klaus shouted.

"Everything is fine, Diego, don't hit me!" I shouted but he grabbed the neck of my clothes and pulled me closer to him and he looked deep into my eyes.

"Don't tell me everything is all right, because I saw you in there. You were crying like a baby!" Diego shouted into my face.

"Because I lost someone! We lost someone. The only person who was just nice to me because they liked me not just for show or further purposes. The only person I could truly call my best friend." I said looking down, not daring to make eye contact with either of them. Klaus just nodded. He felt the same about Dave as me. Dave had supported Klaus through the toughness of 'nam when I couldn't. He was our rock and he saved and changed our lives so much.

"Cheers." Klaus said as he finally managed to take a pill. Diego didn't even try to stop him as I laid back in the car and just stared into the front mirror. Then I saw him. Hazel was at the donut shop behind us.

"Well, your luckier than most." Diego said to Klaus, not noticing Hazel. "When You lose someone, at least you can... see them whenever you want." Diego's voice was trembling slightly.  I was confused as to why he was getting so emotional when I remembered the gun shot we had heard a year ago. Patch. I wanted revenge on them. For shooting up our house, hurting Vanya, kidnapping me and Klaus, torturing us and killing Patch.

"Diego. Look at the mirror." I stated plainly, no emotion at all. He did what I said and noticed Hazel too.

"That's our man." Diego said more to himself. Then Klaus looked into the side mirror and noticed who we were talking about.

"Hey, I know that guy." Klaus said in realisation.

"How could you possibly know that---" Diego questioned Klaus because he thought Klaus wasn't there at the Academy when they came, but was cut off by me.

"He and a really angry lady tortured us." I stated plainly to Diego who turned to me with shock and sympathy. "We barely got out with our lives."

"Tortured you? They tortured you?!" Diego was getting riled up as he started the engine. "We gotta get this guy." We began to follow Hazel in his car.