Chapter 16: Cubs Part 2!

Yogi's POV:
     I opened my eyes and looked next to me. Ashia wasn't there. I looked behind me and saw my mom and dad were still fast asleep. I walked out of the den and looked up. I could see the sun shinning through the leaves that were on the tree's. The tree's gave us shade, and it felt really nice. At least I don't have to feel the heat of the sun shinning on my fur. My fur is dark enough as it is, the sun will make it so much worst. I'm hungry. There should be a berry bush not far from here. I can eat some as I wait for my parents to wake up. Maybe that's where my sister is right now. I looked over and saw another black bear cub, Darlene. I met her yesterday. Her mom, Chula, is close to my parents. I walked up to her. "Hi, nice to see you again." I greeted. "Hi, Yogi." Darlene greeted. "Is your mom still asleep?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, and your mom and dad?" Darlene asked. "Yep." I replied. "Are you going to play with your sister?" Darlene asked. "I would, but I don't know where she is." I replied. "I saw her head toward a berry bush, she might still be there." Darlene replied and I smiled. "Thank you." I commented. "No problem." Darlene agreed. "Wanna come with me?" I asked and she shrugged. "Sure." Darlene replied.

Ujurak's POV:
     I opened my eyes and sighed as I stood up. My brothers weren't in the den. But my sister and parents are still asleep. I stepped out of the den and sighed in the scorching heat. I miss Star Island. I love the feel of snow on my pawa and the taste of seal. Soft and cold snow. Fat and juicy seal. I hate the sun. It's so hot, and white bears are meant to be in the cold. Not the heat. Maybe my mom will take me to see her friends again. I didn't talk to any of the cubs, but I can't seem to get the brown bear cub, Oka, out of my head. She was like me, standoffish. She was breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful. She also seemed really kind. I would really like a chance to try and talk to her, but I probably won't have the courage to do so. I sighed and shook the thought out of my head. I looked around the white bear territory, but I didn't see Suka or Chulyin anywhere around. That's odd. Kissimi walked over to me. "Is Nanuk up?" Kissimi asked and I shook my head. "No, not yet." I replied. We heard a noise from inside my den and watched as Nanuk walked out and smiled at her best friend. "Hey, Kissimi." Nanuk greeted. "Nevermind, she is." I told Kissimi and he laughed. "Wanna go play in the water?" Kissimi asked. "I'd love to." Nanuk replied. "Have you seen Chulyin or Suk?" I asked him. "I saw them by the water. But now, I don't know." Kissimi replied and I nodded. "Thanks." I commented and they walked away.

Nanuk's POV:
     Kissimi and I ran into the water, feeling the cold touch immediately. "This is just what I needed. This morning is beyond hot." Kissimi commented and I laughed. "Tell me about it." I agreed. I turned around and dipped my head in for a moment. I lifted my head back up and turned to look at my best friend. He did the same thing and I laughed. "Look over there." Kissimi commented as he pointed with his paw. I looked at where he pointed, but didn't see anything. That's when I felt a bunch of freezing cold water splash onto my fur. I looked at Kissimi and he was laughing his tail off. "What was that for?" I asked with a smile. "I don't know what you're talking about." Kissimi replied and I laughed. "Oh, really?" I asked. "Really." Kissimi replied. "I see how it is." I commented. I pushed my paws forward, splashing a bunch of water at Yogi. "Hey!" Kissimi asked. "I don't know what you're talking about." I commented and he laughed. "You're doing that, huh?" Kissimi asked and I nodded. "Oh, yeah." I replied. "Watch this." Kissimi told me as he splashed at me again and I splashed at him again as well. We started splashing each other as we laughed. He swam toward me and tackled me as I laughed even more. "Get off of me, you big goon!" I exclaimed. "Did you just call me a goon?" Kissimi asked. "Maybe." I replied. "I'll take it." Kissimi told me and I laughed. "You're so weird." I told him. "That's why you like me." Kissimi commented. "True." I agreed. "Plus, you're weird too." Kissimi commented and I laughed. "Fair enough." I agreed. "Wanna race?" Kissimi asked. "Sure." I replied. We got out of the water and started racing.

Kissimi's POV:
     Nanuk and I raced across the white bear territory. She was ahead of me, but not by much. I started tunning faster and leaped, landing right in front of the black bear territory, not crossing it. Nanuk skidded to a hault and we both caught our breathe. "I won!" I exclaimed and she laughed. "I demand a rematch." Kissimi told me and I smiled. "You're on." I agreed. We got ready to race, but stopped when Ujurak walked over to us, looking concerned about something. "I looked everywhere, no sign of Suka or Chulyin." I told them. "That can't be good." Nanuk commented. "I'm sure it's fine." Kissimi commented. "Chulyin and Suka are always getting into trouble." I told him and Nanuk nodded. "Chulyin usually suggest it, and Suka stops it before it gets any worst." Nanuk added. "Where could they be?" Kissimi asked. "There's only two places they could be. Across one of the territories." I replied. "They can't be in the brown bear territory, we would see them. It'll be obvious. Which means they are most likely in the black bear territory, we wouldn't be able to see them through all those tree's." Nanuk told us. "We should go and find them." Kissimi suggested. "And get into trouble as well?" Ujurak asked. "Or bring them back before anyone gets into trouble." Nanuk replied. I sighed as I thought about it for a moment. "Fine." I agreed.