Chaoter 27: New Friends Part 1!

Nanuk's POV:
      I walked up to Kissimi. "Hey there." I greeted. "Hey yourself." Kissimi greeted. "What are you up to?" I asked. "Literally nothing, I'm bored." Kissimi replied and I laughed. "Wanna take a swim?" I asked and he grinned. "Sounds great." Kissimi replied. "I'll race you!" I exclaimed as I started running. "Hey! No fair!" Kissimi exclaimed as I heard him running after me. Jumped into the water and felt the icy cool water splash on my fur. Then I heard more water splashing and turned around to feel Kissimi jumping on me and I went under the water. I splashed my paws, since white bears are the best swimmers out of all bears. I swam back up and out of the water. I locked eyes with Kissimi and we both smiled. "You cheated." Kissimi commented. "No, I'm just smart." I told him and he laughed. "Is that so?" Kissimi asked and I nodded. "Yes." I replied. "I love swimming." Kissimi commented. "Don't we all? Tonight, do you want to sneak off and meet up with the others bears from the other territories?" I asked and he thought about it for a moment. "Sure." Kissimi replied.

Oka's POV:
     I looked up and saw a female brown bear cub, probably as old as I am, walking up to me with a smile. "Hey." The bear greeted. "Hi." I greeted with a shy smile. "I'm Blythe. My dad is over there, Fochik. That's my sister, Jacintha. Then that's my aunt, Aylen, with her mate, Mateo, and their son, Kenji." Blythe introduced. "I'm Oka, namdd after my dad's mom. That's my dad, Toklo, and my mom, Aiyanna. I'm an only child." I introduced. "That must be lonely." Blythe commented and I nodded. "It can be, but I'm okay wity it just being me and my parents." I agreed. "Do you have any friends?" Blyhe asked. "Not really. I guess I'm getting close to the cubs of my fathers friends." I replied. "The black and white bears?" Blythe asked. "How'd you know about them?" I asked. "They're like legends. A brown bear, black bear, and white bear who journeyed together. Despite all odds." Blythe replied. "Yeah, that's them." I agreed. "I should go check on my sister. Blythe told me and she walked away.

Yogi's POV:
     I climbed down the tree and saw Darlene, daughter of Chula. "Hi." Darlene greeted and I smiled at her. "Hey." I greeted. "You're a good climber." Darlene commented. "We are black bears, after all." I told her and she laughed. "Fair enough." Darlene agreed. "Climbing always makes me so feel free." I commented and she nodded. "I know." Darlene agreed. I stepped forward and we locked eyes. "Do you want to take a walk with me?" I asked. There was a moment of silence and Darlene frowned. "I-I can't. I have to go find my mom and sister." Darlene replied and I sighed. "Of course." I agreed. "I'll sure you later." Darlene told me and I nodded. "Sure." I agreed and she walked away. I looked over and saw Ashia walking up to me. "Hey." Ashia greeted. "Hi, sis." I greeted. "That was Darlene, right? Farrah's sister, daughter of Chula?" Ashia asked and I nodded. "Yep, that was her." I replied. "She seems nice, a lot different then Farrah. Don't get me wrong, Farrah is nice too. But she's a bit more hardcore, if you know what I mean." Ashia commented. "Darlene is very nice, and shy. But she's also honest and determined." I told her and she smiled. "Do you like her?" Ashia asked. "I'm not going to answer her." I replied as I walked away. But I heard her laughing from behind me.

Suka's POV:
      It was the middle of the night and my parents were sleep. All white bears were and brown bears, except Oka, it seems to be. Unurak and Oka nodded. Oka, Ujurak, Chulyin, Nanuk, Kissimi, and I and headed toward the forest. We stayed as far away from the black bears as we could. Yogi and Ashia met up with us. "No one saw you guys, right?" Yogi asked and Chulyin shook his head. "No." Chulyin  replied. "We need to find a place more secret then this, so that we never get caught or are afraid to be caught." I told them and they nodded. "You're right." Oka agreed. "We can explore around Great Bear Lake, find a secret spot for us." Nanuk suggested. "Good idea." Kissimi agreed. "I know a way we can get through the forest without passing all the black bears." Ashia told us. "Let's go." I agreed and we followed her.

Ashia's POV:
      I was leading the group of bear cubs. We were taking the long way, to avoid all the bears. We liked hanging out, but didn't want to get caught. Our parents wouldn't mind us being friends, obviously. They've all been friends with each other for ages. But they wouldn't like us sneaking around by ourselves. It's dangerous, and older bears can be mean to cubs, especially if they're a different type of bear. "How big is Great Bear Lake anyways?" Suka asked and I shrugged. "None of us really know. A lot of it hasn't been explored." I replied. "Except by our parents, probably. They've been just about everywhere." Yogi commented and I smiled. "I want to explore just like mom and her friends." Chulyin commented. "Even after all of the dangers she's told us about?" Ujurak asked. "Yes, that'll just make it more interesting." Chulyin replied. I sighed and shook my head. "Seriously, Chulyin? Flat Faces, Pointy Sticks, Wolves, Coyotes, Traps. Look at what happened to dad, he almost lost his leg. Mom, Lusa, and Toklo all almost died numerous times on their journey. Uncle Ujurak did die, in order to save all of them and all the bears we know and love back home." Ujurak exclaimed. "He has a point." Nanuk agreed. I stopped and turned around to face them, watching as they stopped too. "You can't have the good parts without the bad in life." I told them. There was a moment of silence. "That's actually really inspiring, Ashia." Oka commented and I smiled and nodded. I turned back around and began walking again. Man, it felt like we were walking for a while. But it'll all be worth it in the end. I saw a lake and some bushes and pushed my eyebrows together. "Wait here." I told them. I jumped over small river and gasped.