Chapter 30: New Friends Part 4!

Kallik's POV:
      Yokane and I found out that the cubs were missing. My heart pounded in my chest. Was what Ujurak said coming true? Was this enemy coming after my cubs to get to me? I was pacing as tears appeared in my eyes. Yokane walked over to me and gave me a hug. "It'll be okay, they'll be okay." Yokane told me. I pulled away as I shook my head. "Ujurak." I commented. "What about Ujurak?" Yokane asked. "He has been coming to me in my dreams, telling me that a danger is amongst us. An old enemy, he wants to hurt me and my friends." I replied. "Why didn't you tell me?" Yokane asked and I sighed. "I was trying to protect you, and the Cubs." I replied. "I don't need protection." Yokane told me and I nodded. "I know, but this isn't your battle. I don't want you to get hurt because of me." I told him and he gave me a small smile. "I know, Kallik, and I love you for it. But you don't have to fight your battles alone anymore, you haven't had to in a while. I know you had a hard life as a cub, but then you met your friends and then me. We're here for you, I'm here for you." Yokane explained and I smiled at him.

Toklo's POV:
     Aiyanna and I split up and searched the entire brown bear territory in Great Bear Lake. We ran up to each other right outside of our makeshift den. "This is a mess." Aiyanna commented in tears and I nodded. "I know." I agreed as I hugged her. "Do you think you're okay?" Aiyanna asked. "I don't know, Aiyanna." I replied. "What does that mean?" Aiyanna asked. "Ujurak told me that a danger is coming, for me and my friends." I replied. "You can talk to a dead bear?" Aiyanna asked. "He appears in my dreams sometimes." I replied. "And you think this danger might hurt our cubs?" Aiyanna asked and I sighed. "I honestly don't know." I replied and she shook her head. "What do we do?" Aiyanna asked. "We'll look all over Great Bear Lake, even the other two territories." I replied and she nodded. "Good idea." Aiyanna agreed. "We'll find them." I told her. "I know." Aiyanna agreed and we hugged for a moment.

Lusa's POV:
      Miki ran over to me. "I still don't see them past all the tree's or in any tree's." Miki told me and I sighed as I looked around frantically. They have to be around here somewhere, they just have to be. My heart pounded abd my cheeks were wet with tears. I stopped walking, and was facing my mate. We locked eyes, both obviously scared. "The danger." I commented as I looked down. But I could feel his eyes starring at me. "Danger? What danger?" Miki asked and I sighed as I looked back up, meeting his eyes. "Ujurak visited me, telling me about a danger that will go after me and my friends." I replied. "You and your friends, not our cubs." Miki told me and I shook my head. "I don't know, Miki. I just have a really bad feeling, the danger is coming and it's coming fast. It's close. Ujurak showed me things before he died. It's hard to explain, but I can just feel it." I explained and he nodded. "I believe you, Lusa." Miki commented and I gave him a small smile.

Oka's POV:
     Blythe walked up to me. "I should probably go before my dad freaks on me." Blythe told me and I nodded. "Okay." I agreed. "Are you coming?" Blythe asked. I looked back to Ujurak, who was talking to Chulyin and Ashia, and I smiled as I looked back to Blythe. "I'll catch up soon." I replied and she nodded. There was something on her mind, but I had no idea what. "What's the deal between you and Ujurak?" Blythe asked with a smirk. I stepped back and shook my head. "There's no deal." I replied. "Whatever you say. See you later, Oka." Blyhe commented and walked away. I sighed and turned around to see Yogi walking up to me. "Hey." Yogi greeted. "Hi." I greeted. "Did you like swimming?" Yogi asked. "It wasn't actually that bad. Kind of relaxing." I replied and he nofmdded. "That's cool." Yogi commented. "Are you thinking about learning?" I asked and he shrugged. "I don't know, we'll see." Yogi replied and I laughed.

Ashia's POV:
     Oka and Yogi were talking. I was talking to Ujurak and Suka. I walked away as Kissimi joined them, and so did Chulyin, and I walked over to Nanuk. I sat across from her and she looked up at me. "Hi, Ashia." Nanuk greeted. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Nanuk replied. "Not jealous anymore?" I asked and she laughed as she shook her head. "No." Nanuk replied. "Look, Nanuk. I know we just met, but I am your friend and you can always talk to me." I told her. "That means a lot, and the same goes for you." Nanuk told me and I smiled. "It's nice having so many new friends." I commented and she nodded. "It really is. Too bad we'll only be able to see each other once ever Sun Circle." Nanuk commented as she frowned and I frowned. "Maybe when we're older we can travel together, like our parents did." Nanuk suggested and we both smiled. "I'd like that." I agreed. Everyone walked over to the two of us. "We should probably go." Oka told us and we nodded.

Nanuk's POV:
     We all agreed to head back to our own territories, beford our parents wake up and freak out that we're not there. That'll be a disaster. Definitely. They all started heading the way we came, but I stayed put. They all turned around and starred at me. "Are you coming?" Chulyin asked. "I'll be just a minute." I replied. "Do you want me to stay with you?" Kissimi asked and I shook my head. "No, I'll be fine. You guys go, I'll catch up." I replied. They all nodded and walked away, skeptically. I just needed a moment to get my thoughts together. Watching Kissimi and Blythe play so nicely together, and Blythe's obvious attraction to him. Then what both Suka and Ashia told me. I just need a moment, I can't let Kissimi figure out what's going on inside my head. Not until if and when I'm ready. I took a deep breathe and stood up as I began walking the same way they did. I heard a twig snap and stopped as I looked around. My heart pounded as I stood alone in the darkness. Normally I wouldn't do something so stupid, but it's almost the Longest Day and we're at Great Bear Lake. That's where we are all suppose to be peaceful against one another. No one would dare harm that peace, right? I mean, someone has before. My mom told me about one Sun Circle when a bear they had once known attacked them and started a forest fire here. But it's unlikely for something like that to happen again. I shook away the thoughts and kept walking. After a few minutes, I heard footsteps behind me and I slowly turned around. That's when I screamed.