1: Princess Geek

Trailer is on the side :) Enjoy

-

We jog around the school field for what feels like hours. However, it's only been about 10 minutes, and I've managed to trip three times. Damn my clumsiness. Rebekah laughs each time and I shoot her a playful look. This is our way of ending off our last period of the school day.

Rebekah Mikaelson is my best friend and partner in crime, where as her brother, Klaus, is the victim of our crimes. Just kidding. She's one year younger than me but is in our grade because she started school at the same time Klaus did.

We finally get to scram to our locker rooms and I pant, resting myself on the bench. I feel like I've lost all my athletic-ness and I hope I didn't. We change into our previous set of clothes and I walk out with Rebekah.

"Heyo, chicas." I feel a strong arm drape around my shoulder and I recognize the voice. Marcel. I turn my head just a bit to see Rebekah rolling her eyes and Marcel pecks her cheek. I honestly don't know what the hell is going on between them two.

"Marcel, what do you want?" Rebekah asks, wasting no time.

"Can't I say a quick hello to my favourite girls?" He acts wounded and I scoff.

"Are we your favourites because you actually like us, or because we're everyone's favourites?" I remark and he chuckles.

It's true. Rebekah and I, along with the rest of our small clique rule the school. We've had some special overthrowing power ever since the ninth grade. Even the sophomores, juniors, and seniors back then looked up to us. Or looked down...whatever it is. Our group consists of us two, Marcel, Kol, Cami, Sophie, Davina, and sadly Niklaus. He's a cocky bastard that never shows any respect. Well, to me at least.

"Both." Marcel jokes and Rebekah opens her locker while I open mine which is right next to hers.

"You need a favour." Rebekah states, already seeing through his ways.

"You got me. I want you guys to find out Cami's feelings for me." He requests and I sling my bag over my shoulder, shutting the locker. I see jealousy flash across Bex's eyes but don't say anything about it in front of Marcel. I thought they had something going on but I guess not.

"Toughen up and ask her yourself." She shrug and he groans.

"It's not that easy." He complains. Rebekah walks away, obviously not wanting to hear any of this. Marcel and I watch her exit the school building from the doors down the hall and once she's out of sight, Marcel asks me, "What's up with her?"

"You tell me," I mutter under my breath.

"What?"

"Get someone else to do your favour." I pat his shoulder and jog after Rebekah. I walk out the doors to see her talking to Klaus about something. He has that signature smirk of his plastered on his face and it widens when he sees me. I turn my gaze from them for a second, and when I look back his eyes are still on me. Soon, Rebekah's eyes are on me as well and I slowly go towards them.

"What are we talking about?" I jump in the conversation and Klaus shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Going clubbing. I would ask you to join but I don't think that's your scene." He says in his thick accent.

"You don't know a thing about what my 'scenes' are." I bite back and he arches an eyebrow.

"I'm guessing you stay home and watch the Discovery channel while doing homework, love."

"That just explains how much you don't know me." I cross my arms over my chest and his eyes glisten with playfulness.

"I'll see you tonight then." He murmurs before flashing Rebekah a smile and wandering off to his car. Rebekah stays with me, I figure she's not riding home with him.