2: After Sex-Aftermath?

When I wake up, I'm not in my bed. I'm not in my bedroom. I'm not in my house.

I look around at the unfamiliar surroundings when no other than Klaus walks in with a glass of orange juice in his hand.

"About time you're up." He snickers and I raise an eyebrow at him as he lounges down on his chair at the desk like me being here is nothing. He's also shirtless, is it possible to burn your eye sockets out? I've seen him shirtless many times because it's apparently normal for the Mikaelson boys to walk around their house like that, but now is not the particular time I want to see that.

"How did I get here? Wait, why am I even here in the first place?" I don't really remember the events of last night too clearly. All I know is that I went to the club last night, and now I'm having a killer headache. Only one explanation for that. I got white girl wasted.

"Well, if you hadn't took too many shots, followed by bottles and bottles of bourbon, and if Rebekah hadn't gotten into a massive argument with Marcel once again, you wouldn't have to sleep here." He shrugs. So I'm in his room. Explains why he's getting comfortable in here.

Huh, I've never really been in his room. Other than the times we would play hide and seek and he would always get mad for me trespassing into his room, it's been years. I gaze around, it's nothing special. He keeps it simple.

"You could have dropped me home." I murmur, sitting up and looking at him while leaning back on the headboard. He stands up, with a silly smirk on his face and walks over to me. He places his hand on my shoulder and teases me by saying, "If anything, I did you a favour. You would've gotten into deep trouble by your father if you went home in the state you were in." He then whispers "You're welcome." He is right though. My parents take these things to cautious.

I roll my eyes at him and he chuckles, I give him a fake smile.

"I could have slept in Rebekah's room, thank you very much."

"Marcel got her pretty upset, she left before any of us. When you wouldn't co-operate to go with her, she told me it was my responsibility to get you through the night, since apparently I'm the one that got you drinking in the first place." He waves his hands around as if it's not true and she's just making up stuff. I narrow my eyes at him.

"I hate you." I mutter, pushing him back a bit. He only laughs, "Feeling's mutual." He winks.

"So where did you sleep?" I ask him and he smirks, arching an eyebrow.

"How do you know I didn't sleep in the bed with you?" He chimes.

I scoff. "Because that would be unhealthy and uncivilized for both of us."

"True," he nods and motions his head towards the couch in the corner of his room, "I took the couch."

"Surprised you didn't make me sleep on the couch." I push the warm covers off my body and start getting off the bed. He shakes his head mumbling something unheard of me. My legs freeze from just under my thighs. I scrunch my eyebrows and look down. I automatically swing a pillow at him and his eyes snap towards me.

"What the hell?!" He exclaims and I shoot him a glare.

"Explain this!" I motion towards my body. I'm wearing one of his shirts and my jeans from last night do not cover my legs.

"Sorry, diva, I didn't think you'd be comfortable sleeping in skinny jeans and a shirt of sequins." He rolls his eyes.

"So you undressed me?! Nik, that's just creepy." I ignore his true remark. I'd probably be tossing and turning all night if I remained in those clothes.