24: Goodie Two Shoes

Where the hell is Klaus?

You know that feeling you get when your boyfriend, or friend, tell you they'll give you a ride but don't bother showing up? And then you're late for school because you merely had to run.

No? Oh.

I swear to god when I see Klaus, I am totally giving him a smack instead of a kiss. I shove my bag into my locker and sigh. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I immediately jump. I turn around to see Damon smirking at my reaction.

"What do you want, Damon?" I mutter, taking out my books.

"Why so glum, chum?" He chuckles before leaning against the empty locker beside mine.

"Klaus." I hiss.

"Ooh, tough break up? You guys looked pretty cozy on New Years to me." I shoot Damon a look and he laughs.

"Once again, what do you want?"

"Does Genevieve know that you and Klaus are back together?" Damon asks, and I look at him after closing my locker. I nibble on my bottom lip, heart clenching when he says her name.

"Hopefully," I murmur with a shrug.

"And if she doesn't?" Damon pitches in when I start walking.

"If you're implying that you think she'll try to throw herself onto Klaus again, don't worry, I know he won't do anything with her," I say to him.

"He cheated on you before, what makes you think he won't do it again?"

We weren't actually together then.

"Bye, Damon." I roll my eyes but smile when he winks playfully at me as I head to my next class in the already empty hallways.

-

I didn't see a glimpse of Klaus the entire morning, during lunch included. I rush to get back to class after being called down to the principal's office to help with the student council decisions.

There's suddenly two hands placed on my hips and I'm pulled back to collide with another body. My shoulders become tense, but the person spins me and I see the man I've been looking for all morning. He smiles down at me.

"Hey, beautif-" Slap.

He reaches his hand up to feel his cheek that I hit with my palm and sighs while I cross my arms over my chest.

"Alright, I deserved that," Klaus nods, "Something came up."

"Glad you know it." I force a smile with my head tilted before turning away from him, but he pulls me back.

"C'mon, you can't be that mad at me." Klaus frowns and keeps his arms around my waist to ensure I don't leave.

"I have to get to class, Klaus." I say.

"So do I."

"Speaking of classes, where were this morning...? You missed your classes, Klaus, you actually have to attend your classes in order to graduate." I frown and he smiles. "Why are you smiling? I'm serious." I scrunch my eyebrows and he lets out a loose laugh.

"I'm sorry, it's just-" I raise an eyebrow at him when he stops, "I never realized how adorable you can be." He says and heat rushes up my neck to my cheeks.

"And I have to admit, you're pretty hot when you're 'serious'," He smirks and slowly puts his hands in my back pockets. I lift my eyebrows at the action, but he only tugs me closer.

"Klaus, not here." I whisper even though nobody's around.

"Right, I forgot you're still a goodie two shoes." He says as he takes his hands out of my pockets.

"I am not a goodie two shoes," I gasp and he shakes his head.

"I beg to differ." He shrugs.

"If I was, I wouldn't go to clubs." I point out.

"You just sit there unless you're drunk," Klaus exclaims.

"Goodie two shoes don't drink!" I point a finger at him.

"You got me there, but you still don't bend rules or do anything ridiculous."

"Haven't you been to any of my parties?" I furrow my eyebrows and he chuckles.

"Of course I have. That was the night we began 'dating'," He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"To make your brother jealous."

"We succeeded, didn't we? I'm glad I'm the brother you ended up falling for," He begins to lean in for my lips but I back my head away.

"I said not here." I repeat.

"Nobody's even here," He groans while looking around.

"Seriously, I have to get to class." I pout and he lets out a breath before letting me go.

"Thank you." I grin and he rolls his eyes, waving his hand at me to shoo.

"Hayley, if you're not as good I presume you to be, meet me by the woods at seven tonight." He says behind me when I begin to walk away.

"Fine," I shrug and turn around to him. Gosh, even merely looking at him makes me vulnerable. I rush up to him and cup his cheeks in my hand, smashing my lips against his.

"I thought you said not here," he mutters huskily against the kiss, holding me by my hips in a second while shutting his eyes.

"I changed my mind." I smile against the deepening kiss but push him away when it begins to get too far. I wink at him once last time before leaving him in the middle of the hallway with a wide smile on his face.

-

this was just a chapter i wrote quickly because i wanted to write something idk i just didn't want to make it incredibly long

vote, comment, follow me :)

-A