11: Move On

[Unedited. Read A/N at end. I know I've been updating slowly, sorry and ik i rlly suck for that but i'll make it up to y'all]

I wait in the car as Klaus promised he would be back in no longer than ten minutes. Besides, I don't want to go into questioning with Rebekah or Kol if either one of them happen to be home.

He returns in the time said and closes the door behind him. He's dressed in black jeans but he's still wearing a white button-up shirt with a black blazer over it. I'm also surprised to see the tie around his neck.

"What if we see somebody else from school?" I ask him once he's in the car.

"Who goes on a date on Monday night?" He shakes his head and begins driving.

"Where did they even go, anyway?" I cross my arms over my chest and look out the window. I'm really cursing myself for not wearing a coat over this dress. November's coming to an end, I should've known better.

"Some restaurant in the area of St's Anne's."

"And what do you plan to do to ruin their evening together?"

"Make sure they get the minimum time together." He shrugs. I nod slowly, playing with the chain bracelet around my wrist.

The drive is quick and we arrive gracefully. "No reservations needed right?" I ask, making my way out of the car while staring at the restaurant.

"We're both filthy rich. Who needs reservations when we're us?" He smirks and starts walking towards the door. Some people do know me as the 'Marshall's daughter' but only a few know my name is Hayley.

We walk in and there is only one pair ahead of us. The place is quite fancy, with dim chandeliers hung on the ceiling and wood door and wall frames. The tables are set with the right amount of distance and the orchestral music playing is heard, but still quiet.

"Nice." I drag the 'i' and he chuckles, nodding. We step up in line.

"Reservations?"

"No."

The man puts his pen down, raising his head at us. "Then how do you expect us to let you in?" He asks.

"We're here with our friends Marcel and Camille. You surely have Marcel Gerard's reservation written in there somewhere..." Klaus slides the man two hundred dollars and smirks.

The man glances down at the money and back up at Klaus. He looks at me next and I give him a small wave with my fingers.

"Names?" The man asks, taking the money and picking up the pen. I hold in my laugh at Klaus' manipulativeness.

"Niklaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall." Klaus answers and the man quickly scribbles them down.

"Oh, and take us by Gerard's table. We want to surprise them." I pitch in and the man nods. A waiter comes to us, leading us the way. We walk past about eight tables before we finally get to Marcel's. He's sitting across Cami and they're laughing at something. Rebekah would be fuming if she saw this. Klaus walks in front of me and he fakes shock when we walk past them.

"Marcel! You're at this restaurant?" He says amusedly and places his hand on his shoulder. "Camille, you look lovely as Marcel's date." I see right through his lies and walk next to him.

"Hm, since when are you two getting cozy in public?" I joke and Marcel grits his teeth, where as Cami grins at us. God, she's so clueless it hurts.

"Marcel asked me out, obviously. And why wouldn't I say yes?" She grasps his hand and Marcel smiles at her. I try not to gag.

"You two are...here together? But you guys hate each other." Marcel asks confused.