|25|

"Anybody who agrees, say 'I.'"

They all said it, even Enzo.

"Why, Enzo?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"I agree with them. You can take control and can probably do a lot more things." I gasped.

"I expected it from them, but not from you."

"It doesn't matter, you're making one." Ameer said and I sighed.

"It's not fair. I don't even want to be a leader, why can't Enzo just make his own?" I asked.

"Because he said he doesn't want to be a leader. Watch, when we start gathering men for you, you're gonna start getting excited." Emanuele said, but I shook my head and stood up.

"Neither do I. I don't want to lead one. Plus, I just came back after a break." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going downstairs." I walked out the room and into the elevator.

I pressed the first floor button, but stopped at the third one and watched doors slide open.

"Hey, Richie." I smiled at him as two other men followed him. They nodded at me and I returned it.

"Xavier, how are you?" He smiled and I hugged him.

"I'm doing alright, but The Five just pissed me off so I'm going down to the training room." He nodded.

"How's your family?" He smiled brightly as the elevator moved down.

"They're doing great, Aldo misses you, a lot." I smiled and the doors slid open.

We stepped out and I followed him into the training room.

"Wanna watch?"

"Sure." He nodded and I sat down on a bench while he gathered all the men.

"Ok, everybody. Today we will be practicing what you learned during yesterday's session, so choose someone or make a group and you can go ahead and start." He clapped his hands and everybody got into groups or pairs. Him and the other trainers walked around, correcting the men's mistakes and, or helping them.

"You can choose some of my men if you'd like." Ameer whispered in my ear.

I grumbled and turned around, shaking my head and then spotting a guy alone in the back.

I got up and made my way over to him, dodging peoples fists when they flew by me.

"Hey, you..." He pointed to himself and I nodded.

"Come over here." He quickly moved off the wall and stopped in front of me.

"Are you new?" He shook his head.

"No, I j-just joined a few months a-ago." I nodded and crossed my arms.

"Aren't you supposed to be working with a group or somebody?" I raised my brow at him.

"Yeah, but I don't have one. I usually work alone since nobody really wants to practice with me."

"Why is that?" He shrugged.

"I don't know. I think it's because I'm newer, I guess?" He looked around at the other men working and practicing, hearing people grunt or groan in pain as they got slammed to the ground or hit.

"I'll be your partner." I said and his eyes widened.

"Why?"

"You don't want me to be your partner? You can work by yo-"