|30|

I walked in my room, and like Benji had said, I found Levi and Enzo shirtless. Levi was pressing Enzo against the wall while he kissed his neck.

I chuckled quietly and closed the door once Dom and Benji stepped in, making sure to lock it. I leaned on the door and just watched my puppies.

Levi was kissing up Enzo's neck and finally met his lips. Both boys moaned, tilting their heads to deepen the kiss. Enzo moved his hand into his best friend's hair, pulling on it softly and hearing Levi moan.

Levi moved his hands down to Enzo's hips and tried to pick him up, but Enzo growled and switched positions so Levi was now between the wall and himself. Enzo leaned down and kissed his chest, licking his best friend's nipple. Levi groaned and threw his head back, his lips parting to breathe.

"Enzo." He moaned with eyes closed and fingers tangled in his hair. I saw Enzo smirk and leaned down, picking up Levi.

Levi wrapped his legs tightly around his waist and pulled Enzo's head up. The latter molded their lips into one as they desperately touched and grabbed at each other.

Benji whined and turned to me, but I shrugged and pushed myself off the door, slowly making my way to him.

"You ok, Benji?" I raised a brow as I smirked and looked up at him. His face was red and the corner of his lips were curled down a little.

"Y-Yeah, but aren't you going to do something?" He gestured to the two groaning boys. Kai just watched with a blush from the bed. I chuckled and shook my head, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"No, they have their own thing going between them so why should I stop them?" He nodded, then whined.

"What-you want me to help you with your problem down here?" I rubbed my hand over the front of his pants, making him whimper and blush. He looked behind me, at Dom, then back to me.

"Please?" I smiled and nodded, leaning up to kiss him as I undid his jeans. I pulled his hand, turning around to grab Dom's, and pulled them to my walk-in closet, almost closing the door all the way.

I stepped in front of Benji and moved down, onto my knees. I pulled his pants down, letting them pool around his ankles as I kissed his firm thighs. I moved up and stopped at the front of his boxers.

"Baby, will you allow me to touch you?" Benji had an almost pained expression etched across his face as he nodded.

I chuckled and leaned forward, kissing up his member lightly. He whimpered, moving his hand down so I would take him into my mouth. I allowed him to guide me wherever he pleased and I opened my mouth, leaning forward to lick his tip and make a wet spot appear. Benji groaned and with a few more minutes of teasing, I decided to finally pull his boxers down.

I kissed his abdomen as I hooked my fingers into his waistband, letting his cock spring out freely. I heard groaning above me and looked up, seeing Dom kiss Benji. He pulled his shirt off and leaned down, kissing Benji's chest.

I smirked and leaned down, kissing his tip.

"Xavier." He thrusted his hips forward, but Dom held him back and pushed him against the wall.

I grabbed his long member in my hand and pumped him a few times, watching as the pearly beads of his pre-cum leaked out and dribbled slowly down his tip. I stuck my tongue out and licked the clear, thick liquid, moaning when I was finally able to taste him.

"So good, Benji." He was saltier than my first four lovers. I looked up at him, making direct eye contact as I licked his cock from base to tip, flicking his head with my tongue.