|58|

"Of course, Puppy. Go ahead."

Enzo whimpered happily before lowering his head down to lick my cock. He wrapped his lips around me and started bobbing his head.

"Master, where's the lube?" I looked up at Levi and pointed at the nightstand.

He crawled over and came back with the bottle, clicking it open and pouring some over Enzo's hold. He shivered and I smiled, moving my hand over his head.

"Such a good boy, Puppy. You can suck your master's cock so well." He whimpered around my cock and I moaned.

Levi already had three fingers inside of Enzo within the minute. He was thrusting them inside of Enzo and making the younger boy moan.

Enzo had to pull off my cock to breathe and let out his moans. I teased him and scraped my nails over his neck.

"Puppy, get back to sucking." He whined and moved over my cock.

I looked up at Levi and saw him intensely watching his fingers drive into his best friends hole. He looked up at me and I nodded, seeing him pull out and coat his cock with lube.

Enzo sucked me harder and hummed around when Levi moved inside of Enzo. He worked faster on my cock and I moaned, his hands massaging my sac.

Levi was all the way in and sitting inside Enzo to wait for him to adjust. He was a big boy and I knew that Enzo was filled with his best friend's, thick cock.

I chuckled when Enzo gagged on my cock from forgetting to pull back up and breathe. He whined and pushed back on Levi. His face scrunched up in pleasure when Levi slowly started thrusting in him, knowing that he was hitting his prostate.

"L-Levi-ahh-you're so...big." Levi laughed and leaned down, kissing Enzo's shoulders and neck.

"And you're so tight, Enzo. I forgot what it was like being inside of you since you always fucked me." Enzo whined and blushed, his eyes slowly closing.

"Enzo, you better make me cum before Levi does." He gasped and sucked my cock, stroking me faster.

I groaned and moved his head down, keeping it in place as I moved my hips up to thrust into his mouth. He moaned and squeezed my thigh, letting me know that he needed to breathe. I pulled his head up by his hair and laughed when I saw drool stretching from his lips to my cock.

"Levi, please go faster." His best friend nodded behind him and quickened his pace, sending Enzo forward and making him land on my thigh.

"You better get to sucking, Enzo." He nodded and sucked the side of my shaft.

A few minutes later, I was on the edge of coming. He continued to flick his tongue over my tip which he knew was the most sensitive and took that advantage to make me cum faster.

"M-Master, I...need to cum." Levi panted behind Enzo as he drove his hips into his.

"Wait, j-just a moment, Puppy. I'm close."

Enzo ran his tongue between my slit and I tensed, keeping his head down as I came in his mouth. He moaned and I heard Levi whimper above him, most likely because Enzo clamped down on his cock.