• Halloween Special •

It was storming outside. On Halloween! The thunder vibrated the cloudy skies, flashes of lightning bolting right after. At least it wasn't really cold out, so I guess it was alright.

I was finishing up putting my outfit on and needed my accessories left.

"Milo, can you take the wings and tail out?" He nodded and pulled the black, leather wings and tail out from my closet, handing them to me.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek and he blushed, moving back to sit on the bed.

Milo helped me out with putting on the wings and tail, clipping on the leather harness over my shoulders and around my chest. The tail clipped onto the back of my jeans and waistband, almost touching the floor.

"Ok, I'm ready." I turned and faced Milo, his eyes traveling around my body.

"Fuck, it looks great on you." He bit his lip and moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look good, too." He blushed and I pinched his cheek, earning a whine from him.

"Let's go, the others have been waiting for who knows how long." He nodded.

We grabbed our phones, walking down the stairs and into the living room.

"I'm ready." I said and saw the guys look up at me, their eyes roaming over my body.

"Y-You look great, Xavier." Benji complimented and I smiled, pecking his lips.

"Thanks, baby. You all look great, too." I looked at my lovers costumes and admired them.

Dom was dressed as a football player. He wore a black and red jersey that matched our school colors, along with blue jeans and white shoes, having a black streak below both of his eyes. He was carrying mini football in his hand since he didn't want to carry a full sized one around.

Benji wore a mix of a 'Bad Boy, Biker' type of outfit, wearing a black leather jacket, black ripped jeans, and combat boots with chained accessories that hung on his pants and around his neck, wearing rings as well. In his left arm, he carried a matte-black motorcycle helmet that I don't even know where he got from.

The twins' wore an Angel and Devil costume. Ramy wore a white shirt with jeans and shoes, wearing a headband that held up a golden, sparkly halo above his head with big feathered wings that attached to him in a harness like mine. Kian had a red shirt on, black, ripped jeans, and black shoes. His accessories contained a pair of horns on his head with a red, leather tail attached to the back of his jeans, holding a five-foot, red pitchfork.

I turned to my puppies and smirked, seeing them in their sexy outfits.

Levi and Enzo were both shirtless, only wearing black ripped jeans with black sneakers. Their accessories were black, leather harnesses, their collars, and their black, leather chained leashes. The leather straps, wrapped around their chests and waists, going over their shoulders and under their arms. They kept their collars on and attached the leashes to them.

Kai wore a black, leopard print crew neck, sweatshirt, wearing black jeans and shoes. He kept his emerald green collar which stood out against the black, velvet sweatshirt, having black ears on the top of his head with a black tail attached to his jeans.

Quincy dressed as a dragon, which I thought was so cute for him. He had a blueish, green long sleeve, crew neck, black jeans, and shoes. He also had some blue, leather wings and a tail which clipped on like my own. He had done a bit of makeup himself and added some blueish scales along his jaw, above his left brow, and hairline, adding thin, silver lines to make it pop.