|43|

After we ate dinner, I called Benji to follow me up to his room, waiting for him.

I heard footsteps and looked up, seeing Benji step in and close the door. He turned around and I smiled, gesturing him to follow me onto the bed. I leaned against the headboard and felt him climb on my lap. I held his face and pecked his lips.

"Benji, what did you mean when you said you felt so loved?" I asked him about earlier and he swallowed nervously.

"Well, when I was younger my parents were always distant with me. They were closer to my older brothers and more caring towards them. Me? I felt like I was always left out, my older brothers would pick on me, too. I felt so out of place and so alone. I did have friends at school, but I just didn't care since I wanted to feel cared about from my family. In high school, I'd get mad easily, that's how I would get into fights. Even over the dumbest thing like someone bumping into me or my desk."

I grabbed his hands and kissed his knuckles, smiling sadly up at him. "What about now? How do they treat you?"

"I'll let them know I'm ok once a month, but that's about it. They don't call or text me themselves. My parents were pretty much out of the picture once I got sent to this school. The last time I saw them was when they dropped me off here. I do see my brothers once a month, but that's about it." I kissed his cheek and nodded.

"When's the next time you're going to see them?" He hummed and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I don't know, but I don't want to go." He froze and sat up.

"Can you come with me next time? I don't like going alone because even now, they still pick on me." I nodded and patted his thigh.

"Of course." He smiled and leaned in, kissing me.

We kissed for a while, pulling away when we needed air. I laughed at his pink cheeks, which made him whine.

We heard a knock at the door and the door opened. Kian peeked inside and I smirked at him.

"Um, can you come to my room?" I nodded.

Benji moved off my lap and walked out with me, him going downstairs to the living room.

Kian led me to his room, closing and locking the door once I stepped in. I turned around and saw him and Ramy smirking at me. They walked over to me and I looked up at them, clueless.

"May I help you?" I moved my hands behind my back and rocked on my heels.

"Yes, actually." Ramy pulled me to his chest and kissed me, picking me up.

I moaned and felt us move down. I felt my back land on the bed and wrapped my legs around Ramy's waist, keeping him close to me. He pulled away and kissed down my neck.

"I have to taste you again, Xavier." He looked up at me and I nodded, smiling and moving my hand into his hair.

Ramy quickly pulled my pants down along with my underwear. I gasped when I felt his tongue lick my head as Kian leaned over and kissed me. He kissed me roughly and I groaned, grabbing at his long sleeve and pulling him closer to me.

Ramy licked my length and sucked on the sides, humming and moaning. "Shit.....I missed your smell so much."

I blushed when I felt him nose my base and under my cock, sniffing me. Kian pulled his shirt off and tugged mine as well, throwing them to the side. Ramy did the same, then licked up my cock as he wrapped his lips around my tip.

I groaned and pulled on his hair, causing him to moan around my head. He took me in deeper into his mouth and I moaned. Kian kissed down my neck and to my chest. He flicked his tongue on my nipples.