|48|

"Oh my-"

"Surprise!" My puppies yelled quietly. I'm guessing because the guys were already sleeping.

"What are you guys doing here?" I slowly walked up to them and hugged them tightly.

"We're your surprise." Enzo said and I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Where's Kai and Quincy?" I asked and Levi whimpered.

"Quincy couldn't come because he couldn't miss work and school and Kai didn't come because he didn't want to leave Quincy alone. Also, because they were both scared of coming to this school."

"What do you mean?" I looked at Enzo and saw him smile.

"This is the other surprise, we're staying with you." I screamed and jumped on him, kissing him softly.

"I love you so much, Enzo." He whimpered and nuzzled my neck.

"I love you, too."

I turned to Levi and pulled him closer to us, kissing his lips as well. "I love you, Levi."

"I love you too, Xavier." He blushed.

"Also, Alvaro told us that we could miss school tomorrow because we're moving out, all of us." Levi said.

"What does that mean?"

"Alvaro bought a house that's near his. It's fifteen minutes away from him and that's the only other house in this area besides a cabin which he also bought." I shook my head.

"Of course he would do that." Enzo chuckled and nodded.

Milo greeted my puppies and I brought down a blanket and pillow for him. He laid down and I kissed his head, softly tugging on his hair and hearing him moan.

"Goodnight, Milo." He looked up at me and smiled.

"Goodnight, Xavier." I smiled and faced my puppies.

"Let's go to bed, I'm tired." They nodded and I helped them with their stuff, leading them up to my room.

I sent a quick text to the group chat which included Alvaro and Felix. I needed to add Ollie in that one too, but I'd do that later.

Xavier: Thank you, guys ;)

Alvaro: I guess you found out your surprise?

Xavier: Yeah, how did you convince their parents?

Felix: Enzo's mom obviously agreed because he needed to be closer to us, instead of constantly going to pick him up every weekend. Levi's mom was a bit iffy about it, but Alvaro said that it helped with getting into a better college.

Xavier: But it doesn't really, huh?

Alvaro: Nope

I chuckled and sent them a text goodnight, sending one to my family, friends, and The Five, plus Ollie.

"Master, can you help me change?" I heard Levi ask behind me. I could feel his faint breathing which sent shivers down my spine.

"Of course, Puppy." I turned around and grabbed his pjs, putting them on the bed and facing him.

"Lift your arms up." Levi lifted his arms up and I tugged his shirt off, putting the dark blue, long sleeve on him.

I took his pants off as well and replaced them with black pajama pants.

"Enzo, want me to change you, too?" He blushed and nodded, moving closer to me.

I pulled his clothes off and placed his dark red, fuzzy long sleeve, pulling up his matching pajama pants.