|28|

We just left the dorm and were heading to the first floor. The elevator doors slid open and we stepped out.

Everyone stopped talking and stared like always while I ignored them. I opened the door and walked out to face the cloudy sky....and Felix?

"What are you doing here?"

"What, you don't miss me?" I sighed.

"I was supposed to have a nice day today, but you're here so that usually means something." He laughed, but shook his head.

"No actually, Alvaro sent me in case you guys wanted to go somewhere."

"Oh." I smiled as I thought of something.

"Do you know where to buy golf-carts?" He nodded.

"Yeah, why?"

_______________________________

"I can't believe you bought a golf-cart, two at that." Enzo said and I chuckled as I drove.

After I had asked Felix where they sold golf-carts, he took us to a place and I bought two, one black and one dark blue. Yes, I used my own money.

Levi, Enzo, Kai, Quincy, and I were on the black one while the rest of the boys were on the other one with Dom driving. They followed behind us and students stared. Dom pulled up next to me.

"Where do you want to go first?" I shrugged.

"Wherever you guys want." He nodded and moved in front of me to lead me to wherever he was driving to.

Instead of a ten-fifteen minute walk, we got there in five minutes. I parked and took the key out, we stepped off and Dom handed me the key. I put those in my pocket and looked around.

"We're at the mall?" He nodded and we started walking.

"Yeah, we weren't able to shop last time so I decided to come back here and continue our unfinished shopping." I chuckled and nodded.

We looked around and went to a couple spots.

"Hey, Xavier? Me and Julien are heading somewhere else." Leo said and I nodded.

"Alright, make sure you guys don't get lost and text me or one of the others when you want to eat." He nodded as they walked in another direction.

"Where to first?" Dom asked and I smirked as I pulled them to an adult shop, which I don't understand why they have here since this is a literal boarding school for boys ages twelve to nineteen, but ok.

"Why are we here?" Ramy blushed as he looked around and I pinched his cheek.

"Aw so cute, but don't act like that. I know you and Kian use toys on each other." The twins blushed harder.

"H-How?" I smirked.

"Maybe next time make sure to hide them in a better place instead of throwing them under the bed." Their faces turned redder and I laughed.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a hypocrite. I stuff the box of toys under my bed, but hey, at least I use a black box and make sure to hide it with shoe boxes so my family can't find it. Unlike them, which they just placed under Ramy's bed. I found them when I accidentally stubbed my toe on something and looked under to see the black, wooden bars.

I walked around the shop and found a couple items that I was looking for. After paying, I made sure to tie the bag so none of the guys could see. We walked around, going into a couple more stores until I only pulled Quincy and Benji to this one, the rest were outside looking around.