|21|

"What the fuck." I covered my mouth and looked to Felix who was in the same state as I was.

"Angelo said he never had family." Alvaro said.

"Probably because he didn't want to involve them or endanger them." I said and they nodded.

"Yeah, because his grandfather gave the role to his younger brother, my grandfather, and made Ameer take the lead since he was first born in my family. That makes us second cousins, he's supposed to take the lead." Alvaro turned to us and I gasped.

"How? He didn't even know his grandfather was in the fucking Mafia. Are you just going to go up to him and say 'Hey, your grandfather, Angelo, was in the Mafia, so you have to take the lead OF A FUCKING GANG?!'" Felix yelled at him.

"Well, not like that." Alvaro crossed his arms and looked away.

"How do we tell him then?" Felix asked.

"Let's just not tell him."

"WHAT?!" They both said.

"Let's just not tell him and keep Ameer the leader. We can just pretend that his grandfather never had family." I said and shrugged.

"Xavier, we HAVE to tell him, shit we have to tell Ameer, now." Alvaro got up, turning his computer off and starting to walk to the door.

"No, he's going to have so much on his shoulders. How are we going to tell his family?" I stopped Alvaro.

"Xavier, we have to tell him. If someone finds out, we'll fucking die." Alvaro said and stepped around me.

"How are you going to tell Ameer?"

"What?" He spun around and faced me.

"How are you going to tell him? I mean he has been the leader for, what, seven years now? How is he going to react?" I crossed my arms and raised my brow at him.

"It doesn't matter how he acts, he knows how it goes and he'll have to accept the fact that he has to give the lead to someone else." Alvaro growled out and I gasped out.

"You know Ameer won't let ANYONE take him over, if he finds out he'll kill Enzo. Then you'll have an innocent persons blood on your hands." I said and he chuckled dryly.

"We already do, Xavier." He said and walked out. The guys gasping behind me and I turned to them.

"I told you I've done much worse." I said and followed Alvaro.

_______________________________

We had to take a private jet to New York, took almost four hours, but we finally landed. We rode in a black SUV and they took us to the warehouse. We had one in California, but right now, Ameer was here.

We got out the car and were in the middle of no where. A large warehouse with an electric fence surrounding the whole place and barbed wire at the top, filled the empty field. Trees surrounded the whole place and armored people were surrounding the building. Watch towers, snipers, they had it all.

"Don Alvaro, how are you today?" A man in all black said as he bowed out of respect to Alvaro.

"Good, where is my brother?" He asked, looking down at one of the 'soldiers'.

"Capo Crimini is in a meeting with the four other families." Alvaro nodded and made his way inside the land as the gates opened.

"Good evening, Don Alvaro." All the members said and bowed as he walked by. I saw a couple people I recognized that I would see later. I heard the material of guns raise and point behind me.