20

(Summer's POV)

As I was walking out of the cafeteria, I saw Shawn standing with Alexia. Her hand was on his shoulder and they were walking to class together. It looked like they were talking about something really important. My heart throbbed and I tried not to cry. Of course he would want Alexia, the beautiful, nice, popular, senior girl instead of me. I shouldn't be surprised. I turned around and ran to find Isabel. I had to forget about him.

(Shawn's POV)

     "...: you should invite her to Allen's eighteenth, you know, the one at his parents lodge in the mountains? It will be the perfect time for you to tell her how you feel," Alexia finished. Looking satisfied. 

     "Alexia... that's a great idea!" I smiled. "That might actually work," I paused. "But could you help me?" 

     "Of course! That's what friends are for right? Shawn Mendes will not lose his princess if I can help it!" I laughed and waved to her as I entered my next class - study hall. It went well for the most part, except that Summer was still ignoring me. But the difference now was that I had a plan to get her back. If I ever had her at all. 

(Summer's POV)

     Once the school bell rang, and I had grabbed my bag, I ran outside to meet my friends. I saw Isabel, Tyler, Joshua, and Nicki waving me over from the edge of the parking lot. I waved back and ran to them.

     "Guess what Summer!" Isabel squealed.

     "What!" I smiled and shook my head at her excitement.

     "Tyler got tickets to the Jack and Jack concert!!!" 

     "Oh my god, are you serious?!" I asked, shocked. Tyler nodded proudly. I jumped and hugged him so hard that I was afraid I broke his ribs. "Thank you soooooooo much!!!! I can't believe you did that! How?" I let go of him and looked up at him.

     "I have my ways," he said mysteriously.

     "You know I don't really care where you got them, but you did!!!" I screamed and hugged him again. Suddenly I heard Shawn saying my name. I sighed, the excitement that was formerly pulsing through my veins drained out of me. "Sorry, I gotta go guys, see you later!" I waved and walked over to Shawn's Jeep. 

     "Ready?" Shawn asked. I nodded. He could tell I was upset and said "I promise that I will get this whole math thing and you won't need to tutor me anymore." I laughed. Even when things between us weren't the greatest he still found a way to make me laugh. Ugh.

(Shawn's POV)

     I walk outside after school to see Summer hugging this guy. Really hard. She didn't let go for like a whole minute. They looked really close. I wanted to run up and grab Summer and tell him that she was mine, but I had to restrain myself. I called her over - we had a tutoring session today, but when she reached my car she looked sad and nervous. I wanted to cheer her up because I felt bad that she had to tutor me instead of hanging with her friends. "I promise that I will get this whole math thing soon and you won't need to tutor me anymore." She laughed and it made me smile. I hadn't heard her laugh like that for awhile, since the trip. After that, the ice was broken, and the rest of the afternoon wasn't that bad. But I still had no idea how I was going to ask her to go on the trip, let alone tell her I liked her.

ooh a misunderstanding...
fun...

Last one for tonight but i'll still post tomorrow! Please vote and comment!