🌺one🌺

I stare out at the ocean, my eyes never seeing something so beautiful. I was visiting Hawaii with my band and to be honest, I never wanted to leave. I smile at the blue ocean water, chuckling softly as Jonah and Corbyn catch my eye. They were messing around before a wave took Jonah out. A soft giggle leaves my lips as I sit up on my elbows.

"You should go for it." I glance at Gabbie as she patted Lavenders back.

"I can't. You know this Gab." I sigh, watching as Christina walks up to him and places a kiss on his cheek.

"What about Jonah?" I glance at her.

"He has Tate." I sigh, laying on my back and shutting my eyes.

"Then explain to me why those two are staring at you like a piece of steak." She chuckles. I peak an eye open, and sure enough while their half naked girlfriends are splashing each other in the ocean, they were looking at me. I roll my eyes, laying on my stomach.

"Yea sure. There's probably something else over here that they're looking at. Let's get real here." I mumble, leaning on my arms.

"I don't know Dani. That blonde hair has you looking cute as hell." She teases. I chuckle at her comment.

"As cute as I look with this hair, I know they don't like me like that. Their girlfriends prove that."

"Sure that's why they're walking over." I raise a brow at her.

"You're funny." I close my eyes and hum in content.

"Hey Dani. Gabbie. What're you guys up to?" Corbyns voice reaches my ears.

"Beach nap." I hum, not opening my eyes.

"Cool cool. Uh do you want anything? I'm gonna stop by the house real quick." I open my eyes, glancing at the blonde and the brunette.

"More sunscreen. Think we used the last of it. What about you bub?" Gabbie says, as Lav makes a noise.

"Mm nothin." I hum, closing my eyes once again. I don't remember falling asleep but I do. I was out, too far gone to wake up. I was still conscious though. A few minutes later footsteps are heard on the sand as they near.

"Here Gabbie. Oh he's out." Corbyns voice reaches my ears.

"Yep. Should probably wake him up and have him go take a nap inside. Don't want him to burn. Where's Jo?"

"Gawking at Zach most likely. Daniel buddy wake up." I stir, looking around in confusion.

"What?" I mumble, Corbyn coming into view.

"You fell asleep buddy. Let's get you back to the house so you don't burn." I sit up as Corbyn crouches beside me. I lean against him, slowly closing my eyes.

"I'm not was asleep." I mumble, letting out a breath as I slowly fall asleep once more.

"Did that even make sense?" I hear Corbyn chuckle.

"Just carry him. He's out. Little guy was helping with Lav last night." Gabbie sighs. Soft breaths were leaving my lips as I leaned against his warm skin.

"Okay. I'll see you later Gabbie." I feel my body being lifted but I don't stir. He begins to move and I just stay asleep.

Soon I'm placed on something softer, Corbyns body heat disappearing.

"Sleep tight bub."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HELLO! And welcome to Ocean (:

This here is my first ever Dorbyn story and I hope you like it! I've been writing it since well- the boys were in Hawaii. Dorbyn is by far, my fav ship.

PEACE ✌🏼 ~ Megan