🌺ten🌺

"Thank you for bringing him in. He can go home after he wakes up. I figured we could let the poor guy sleep awhile." The Doctor says softly.

"Ok. Thank you so much." I could hear Lavender gurgling and making all kinds of adorable noises, but I didn't dare wake up. I could hear Gabbie's phone go off, the girl quickly answering it.

"Hey baby. I'm at the hospital- no no I'm fine. It's um it's Daniel. Okay. Yea okay. Room 315. Okay I'll see you in a bit babe. Love you, bye." She lets out a sigh, the room going quiet. All that was heard was the beeps from the heart monitor, and the soft breaths leaving my lips. I assume Lav fell asleep.

After maybe 10 minutes of silence, the sound of the door opening, and panting fills the room.

"No no no what happened?" I feel Corbyn immediately rush to my side, grabbing my hand.

"He was calling your name but you weren't responding so I assumed you went with Jack. I went to go see what he needed but I was too late. He slipped and broke his leg." Gabbie says quietly.

"Oh my god I feel like a total asshole right now. I forgot I told him to call out to me if he needed help. I just left. God damnit." Corbyns voice was hoarse, as if he's been crying. He lays his head on the bed, his hair tickling my arm.

Soft cries were heard, soothing words soon following.

"Hey hey Corbyn it's okay. Look he's okay. It's just a minor setback okay? Everything is gonna be okay." Jack says softly.

"It's not okay! I'm his boyfriend! I should have been there!" The whole room goes silent at his confession. I suck in a breath, shifting.

"Dani baby?" I shift again, slowly opening my eyes. The first thing I see is a baby blue cast up to the bottom of my knee. Great.

"Baby?" I glance over, Corbyn looking at me sadly. Hurt washes over me as I remember what happened.

"Don't call me that." I say, my lip trembling. His face falls as his eyes began to water.

"W-what?" My heart breaks at his voice.

"You left me. You- you said you'd be there." I sniffle. He immediately begins to panic.

"No no no I can't lose you. I'm sorry I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me baby." I glance at him, and he wipes the tears from my cheek.

——————————————

It's been a couple days since our fight. We were back home and I was laying in bed. I was doing horrible since we broke up that day. I was in a hoodie and sweats, nothing else. I had bags under my eyes and I felt awful. Both mentally and physically.

I look down at my leg, frowning. Why do I always screw up? I glance up at my ceiling as a tear slips from my eye. God I hated life.

"Daniel?" I glance at my door, seeing Zach.

"What's up?" I ask, quickly wiping my eyes. I struggle as I try to sit up, eventually getting there.

"You're going to get up, get dressed and let me take you somewhere." I glance at the boy in confusion.

"Um I'm sorry but I don't really think Jonah would like that." Zach busts up laughing and I just look at him, uncomfortable and annoyed.

"No no I'm not taking you on a date. You're definitely not my type. I like my men with two working legs." He jokes. I didn't find it funny. My face falls and I look at my lap. He notices, his laugh quieting down.

"Leave." His face falls.

"I was joking-"

"Please just leave." He nods before leaving. I glance at me leg, the tears returning. I fucking hated everything. I hated my leg, I hated myself and I hated my stupid crutches.

I throw my pillow, it hitting my wall with a small thud. When that didn't satisfy me enough, I threw my alarm clock. It hit the wall with a loud bang before falling to the ground and breaking with another loud thump. I roll on my stomach and shove my face into my stuffed giraffe as I sobbed. Within seconds Jonah is in my room, glancing from the broken clock to the pillow and then me.

"Daniel what the hell?" I flinch at his loud voice, only sobbing harder.

"You know what? I've had enough of this. Daniel sit up." When I don't listen, Jonah lifts me up and sits me on my bum, facing him.

"You're going to get dressed and get out of this house. Obviously I can't ask Zach to do anything." He sighs. I shake my head, crossing my arms. He didn't seem to like that. He pulls me to the edge of the bed, grumbling.

"Jesus do I have to do everything myself?" He yanks down my sweats and I yelp, quickly covering myself up as my penis pops out. Jonah's eyes widen before he glances at me.

"Really Daniel? No underwear?" I blush, glaring at him.

"It's easier that way." I seethe. He rolls his eyes, grabbing some boxers from my drawer, sliding them on my body. He slips on my pants, rolling them up at the top of my cast. Next he pulls my hoodie off, and I glare at him as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Daniel knock it off." He slips a long sleeve over my head, forcing my arms through the sleeves.

"Fuck you." Jonah stops, looking at me in anger.

"Watch your mouth. Don't curse again or so help me god, Daniel you will not like what I do." He growls. My face falls as I gulp. Before I could say anything else I was over his shoulder, my crutches in his other hand.

"Hey put me down!" He ignores me, taking me downstairs. Zach watched from his seat on the couch, not moving.

"Daniel the less you struggle the easier this will be." Jonah snaps. Jack walks out of the kitchen, glancing at us in confusion.

"Jonah what the hell are you doing." Jonah turns around, making me face away from the curly haired boy.

"Don't worry about it, you'll find out later." Jonah says, turning once again so I'm facing the curly haired boy again. I had a permanent frown on my face, Jack not liking the look.

"This better be good Marais or I'm beating your ass." Jack growls as Jonah opens the door.

"You'll thank me later Avery." He calls back, shutting the door. He puts me in his truck, shutting the door. I cross my arms, glancing at the boy.

"So you're gonna ignore me now?" I don't respond, getting a huff in response. He starts the car and drives off. I watch as the sun sinks a little, calming me slightly. The car stops and I glance out the window, my chest tightening as I look at the ocean.

"Ok now get out." Jonah says. My head snaps to look at him as my face falls.

"No no please no. Jonah anywhere but here please. Go drop me off at Starbucks." I plead, glancing at the large body of water in fear. Jonah seems to notice, his face softening a little.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This chapter was over like 2000 words so I had to cut it in half

This chapter was over like 2000 words so I had to cut it in half. So here's the first half! Part two will be up soon! Love ya guys. I hope guys like this as much as I did writing it. 💙