🌺twenty-seven🌺

We were in New York for our second pop up shop. We had it yesterday and decided to take a break day before flying over to Chicago. I was exhausted and practically half asleep on our hotel bed. Corbyn was running his fingers through my hair and drawing circles on my exposed side where my shirt had ridden up. It wasn't long before my eyes successfully closed. Soft breaths were leaving my lips as I fell deeper into sleep.

A knock on the door made me stir though.

"No no Shh, it's okay go back to sleep." I just nod, not opening my eyes. I feel Corbyn leave the bed, and hear his feet pad across the floor before the door opens.

"Hey what's up Jack?" Corbyn asks quietly.

"I'm guessing you haven't been on social media." Jack sighs.

"No I haven't why?"

"People took pictures of you helping Daniel. There's rumors going around that you're cheating on the blonde you mentioned with Daniel. They think you knocked him up." Jack says.

"Fuck. How did they find out? All that from me helping him on stage? Daniel doesn't want them knowing. I don't want them knowing!" Corbyn sounded panicked and he had reason to be. I shift, slowly waking up.

"What's going on?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"They found out. The fans found out." Corbyn says quietly. My face falls and I quickly look at my slightly swollen stomach before looking at the two boys.

"Well now what? Can't we just lie and say it isn't true?" Jack runs a hand over his hair.

"I mean we could try. I just don't think it will work. I was only able to hide Gabbie's pregnancy because she was able to stay at home. You on the other hand are in a famous band that's currently touring the US." Jack explains. I frown, glancing at Corbyn.

"We're gonna have to tell them aren't we?" Corbyn hesitates but nods.

"We might have to love. I'm sorry." My frown deepens as I place a hand over my belly.

"The last show?" I ask. He smiles softly at me.

"Sure love. Maybe we can explain it before we leave the stage? Do like a live stream too? We can ask Zack." I nod, now actually kinda excited. Of course it might also be rude to just drop something like that and then disappear but oh well.

"Thanks Jack. Um we'll see you tomorrow morning Yea?" Corbyn says. The curly haired boy nods, glancing at me with a small smile.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." He leaves and I glance at Corbyn.

"Can you do what you were doing before? But on my tummy not my hip?" I ask. He smiles, walking over to the bed.

"Of course baby." He lays down beside me, and I immediately cuddle up to him. One hand goes to my hair, the other lifting my shirt (or Corbyn's shirt I should say) to make soothing circles on my swollen and aching belly.

Within a minute or two I was out, soft breaths leaving my lips as I fell into a light slumber. As I was falling asleep I could hear Corbyn humming softly. Soon soft words were leaving his lips and I could feel my heart swell.

"Cause baby, everything you are,
  Is everything I need,
  You're everything to me.

  Baby every single part,
  Is who you're meant to be,
  Cause you were meant for me.."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

He is honestly the cutes thing to have ever walked this earth

He is honestly the cutes thing to have ever walked this earth. God I love this boy.

Anywho, just a quick update for y'all. I love reading what you guys are coming up with in the comments. I can't wait for you guys to read what I have planned 🤩