🌺two🌺

I was humming a tune as I floated on the water, the boys not to far from me as they played chicken fight. Hawaii definitely had to be my new favorite place. Suddenly I don't hear the boys obnoxious laughs anymore. I open my eyes and glance over to where they were, no longer floating. I didn't see them, causing my brows to furrow. Suddenly my shorts were being pulled off.

"Hey! Knock it off!" I protest as Jonah tosses them further into the ocean. I glare at them, quickly swimming over to my shorts. They know I'm self conscious.

I slip my legs back into my shorts, glaring at the boys. They hoot and holler at me before laughing and shoving each other. I start to pull up my shorts when suddenly a sharp pain strikes my leg, another one on my hip. I scream out in pain before I'm under the water, unable to stay conscious due to the overwhelming pain.

"Daniel? Daniel?!" Corbyns muffled voice is barely heard. My eyes close, the last thing I see being the small amount of red leaving my leg.

I'm not out for long, as I feel lips on mine, blowing air into my mouth. The water comes up my throat and I cough it up, gasping after. My eyes barely open seeing Corbyn and the rest of the group hovering over me.

"Guys his leg!" My eyes close as everyone glances at my leg.

"Jellyfish sting. Get me a towel." I feel him place a towel over my crotch before sliding off my trunks. I grit my teeth in pain, clutching the towel beneath me.

"Sorry buddy. Um I gotta pee on his leg so someone grab his hand cause it's gonna sting." Soon a hand is in mine and Corbyn starts to urinate on my leg and hip. I scream out in pain, squeezing what I believe was Jonah's hand.

"Sh sh sh it's okay. You're doing great bub." Once hes done, I'm staring lazily at the sky, barely conscious. My lips were parted and everything was muffled. I could hear sirens, and I saw Corbyn lean over me.

"Daniel? Daniel buddy stay awake." His head snaps up as two emts walk up and take over. That's when my eyes close and I go limp.

———————————

"Is he gonna be ok? Can he walk?"

"Your friend is fine. It might hurt for him to walk for a little bit, but he is alright. He is though, one of the worst cases of jelly stings I've seen. He must have accidentally swam into a school of them. I've never seen a jelly sting break skin yet it did with him. So please, lots of bed rest for him. I can give you some ointment and wraps for when they need to be cleaned, but I'm afraid that's all I can do."

"This is all my fault. I had to pull a prank on him and now look what happened."

"It's not your fault Jo. It's no ones fault. No one could've known there was a school of jelly fish." I furrow my brows as I shift in my sleep.

"Guys he moved. I-is he waking up?" I let out a soft groan as I turn my head.

"Daniel?" I slowly, and lazily open my eyes. I swallow hard, glancing lazily at the girl by my bed. Jack had his arm around her as Lav slept in her arms.

"Hey Gab." I mumble, closing my eyes.

"Dani buddy how're you feeling?" I suck in a breath before opening my eyes again, glancing at the blonde.

"Like crap." I mumble, my eyes landing on my leg. I furrow my brows, seeing the wrap go all the way from my ankle, to my side. I groan, throwing my head back. Why me?

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" I glance at Zach, who was awaiting an answer.

"How am I supposed to perform like this. We have a show tomorrow night." I glance back down at the bandage before I notice something. My face heats up as I pull the blanket over me more.

"Where are my clothes?" I squeak. Corbyn scratches the back of his head before lifting up a grocery bag.

"Ah Mr. Seavey you're awake! You are good to go. I'll have one of the nurses help you get dressed and you can go." The doctor smiles. I glance at Corbyn as he sets the bag on the bed.

"We should um we should give you your privacy." I watch as everyone leaves, a nurse walking in.

"Good afternoon Mr. Seavey. Glad to see you're awake. I'm gonna help you get dressed M'kay?" I nod, glancing at the bag. She pulls out a pair of joggers and a T-shirt, which I automatically recognize as Corbyns.

She helps me put them on to the best of my abilities before helping me up. She hands me some crutches and I bite my lip. Lovely. I crutch out of the room, spotting everyone in the waiting room. Corbyns eyes meet mine and he quickly shoots up, gaining everyone's attention.

"Hey buddy. Do you need any help?" He places his hand on my back as everyone walks over to me.

"Don't touch me okay? I'm fine." I snap, angrily crutching out of the hospital. I already hated these stupid things.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hola! Hope y'all liked it (:

PEACE ✌🏼 ~ Megan