🌺seven🌺

—————————
*smut warning*
—————————

The pain was unbearable as it shot up my leg. It was dragging me under the water and I couldn't breathe.

"Daniel?" All I could do was watch the surface as it got further away.

"Daniel baby wake up." The pain only got worse as I sank. My chest was pounding, my lungs were filling and my leg was throbbing. I was drowning.

"Daniel wake up!" I shoot up, gasping as I clutched my chest. I was breathing heavily as tears streamed down my face.

"Dani baby hey you're okay. It was just a dream. It was just a dream." He pulls me to him and I can't help but silently cry.

"Sh sh it's okay. You're okay." My eyes land on my leg and and my breathing picks up.

"Hey hey what's wrong? Talk to me baby." Corbyn says worriedly, not understanding what was going on.

"C-cover it. I don't wanna see it." I sob, hiding in his neck. He gets the hint, quickly getting off the bed and walking over to the dresser where my wraps are.

He quickly pulls down my boxers and undoes my small wrap before wrapping my whole leg. I glance down at it, sniffling as he looks up at me.

"Are you gonna tell me what this is all about?" He asks softly, finishing up the top.

"Drowning." I mumble quietly. He glances at me, pausing his movements.

"You we're having a nightmare about that day weren't you?" I nod, not looking at him.

"I'm sorry baby. We'll be home before you know it and we can forget all about it okay?" He places his hand on my wrapped thigh and it's only then that I realize my penis is out.

I quickly cover myself up, glancing at Corbyn. He didn't seem to notice what happened as he looks at me in worry.

"Do you want to go back to sleep? Or do you want to go get breakfast." He asks quietly.

"Sleep." I say quietly. He nods, sliding under the covers.

"C'mere baby." I cuddle up to him, for once not caring I was naked as I pulled the covers over my body. I cuddle up to him and he places his hand on my waist. He seemed to realize I was naked.

"Baby I forgot about you boxers, lemme go grab you some." He says. I only cuddle up to him more.

"No too comfortable." I mumble, my eyes slowly closing. He relaxes into the bed, keeping his hand on my bare waist.

"Goodnight baby." He whispers, pecking my forehead.

We were asleep for a couple more hours, both of us shifting a couple times throughout the time. I somehow moved from Corbyns left, to on top of his body, and a little while later, on his right, my body still partially on him. The room was silent, our soft breaths being the only thing heard.

"Bro y'all slept- oh my god." Jonah's voice reaches my ears. Corbyn shifts, stirring.

"What? Jonah what are you doing in here?" Corbyn asks, his voice thick with sleep. I feel the blanket go further up my back, covering what was exposed.

"Why is Daniel naked?! Did y'all fuck?" Jonah asks loudly. I scrunch up my face, shifting in my sleep.

"Jonah quiet down! We didn't fuck, not that it's any of your business. Just get out." Corbyn snaps.

"Wake him up we have soundcheck soon." The sound of the door closing reaches my ears, but I don't move. My head was on Corbyn's chest, my arm around his torso. My legs were tangled with his and I was extremely comfortable.