🌺thirteen🌺

"Really? A cute blonde?" I ask as Corbyn catches up to me.

"What. You're very cute and well, you're also very blonde." He says cheekily. I playfully roll my eyes, crutching over to the exit.

"Can we talk when we get home?" The sudden change in tone made me a little nervous.

"Yea of course." I say. He helps me out and to the van, waving at a few fans who spotted us. We get in the van, me taking a few extra moments.

The car ride was quiet. I was nervous, not knowing what Corbyn wanted to talk about. I glance at the blonde, seeing him smiling at his phone. I glance over, seeing him looking at fan edits.

He pauses on one of me, smiling softly at it. I lean my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. I was tired but I wasn't sleeping. I just wanted to be close to him. He rests his hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb gently over the fabric. I hum in approval, spreading my legs a little so it was more comfortable.

"Y'all are so cute it makes me sick." Jack snickers. I don't respond, enjoying my moment with the blonde.

"Hey we're home love. It's time to wake up." I open my eyes, glancing at the blonde. He thought I was sleeping how cute. He helps me out of the car, and I quickly start up towards the house.

As soon as I step foot in the house, I'm dragged into the game room on the side, stumbling a little. I glance at the elder, seeing a nervous look on his face.

"I wanted to talk to you." He says, glancing in the living room before shutting the door. I was scared to be honest.

"I want to come out." I was afraid he would say that. I glance at my feet not meeting his gaze.

"You can come out, but we can't. Not yet. Im already going through so much and I don't need more hate from the corbina shippers." I sigh, glancing at him. He looked hurt, and guilt immediately filled my body.

"I know there will be hate. Daniel you gotta think about me too. I'm gonna get hate regardless. Whether it's being gay or because I'm not with Christina but I'm willing to take the chance. Why can't you?" I look at him in disbelief.

"Because everyone loves you. They don't love me. I already got beat up at a show and whether it was intentional or not, I'd rather not go through that again. And not to mention everyone hates me because I'm the odd ball out. I'm scared, so scared I'd rather go swimming in the ocean than come out. Why can't you just respect my decisions?" The room was quiet after my small rant. There was silent tears falling down my face as I pass him, leaving the room.

I pause when I see all eyes on me. I just ignore them, crutching out of the house. I wipe my eyes as I text an uber, seeing as I couldn't drive. One shows up fairly quickly, and I immediately tell them the address, getting in.

When I get to his house, I knock lightly, waiting for an answer. The door opens and I glance at the confused boy.

"Dani what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Eben asks, moving so I could come in. I crutch in, making my way over to his couch.

"Corbyn and I got in an argument. He won't listen to me. I didn't know who else to go to. I'm sorry." I sniffle. He frowns, sitting beside me.

"Hey it's okay. You can come here anytime. What about may I ask?" I glance at him, nodding.

"He wants us to come out as a couple. But I just- I get so much hate I can't handle anymore." My lip trembles as the tears fall faster.

"Hey it's okay. This will all blow over soon." He says softly, rubbing my back.

"I hope so." I wipe my eyes, unable to stop myself from crying. Eben pulls me to his chest, letting me cry into his shirt. I cry and cry until my eyes droop and the only thing being heard is my shaky breaths as I fall asleep.

I feel Eben slowly lower me to the couch, lifting my legs up as well so I was comfortable. I settle down, the tear tracks on my face drying slightly.

"Poor guy. Been through so much recently." I hear him sigh. Not long after, Eben's phone rings.

"Hello?.... Woah woah calm down buddy. He's at my house.... Yea yea come on over and scoop him up.... ok yea I'll see you in a bit. Bye." I hear him set his phone on the coffee table, another sigh leaving his lips.

A few minutes pass and I'm almost fully asleep when a knock sounds in the door. The door opens and voices could be heard.

"Thank you Eb." Corbyn says softly.

"No problem. Just make up yea? He's going through a lot buddy keep that in mind."

"I will." I feel my body slowly being lifted, careful not to wake me. I shift, cuddling up to the blonde as his cologne reaches my nose.

"I got the door and his crutches." I feel the breeze hit my face as we leave his house. I scrunch up my face, stirring.

"No no no shh, go back to sleep love." Corbyn says quickly. I hum in response, cuddling closer to him as he gets in the car, my body in his lap. Then I fall deeper in sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dorbyn has my whole ass heart.

I honestly just wanna publish like the rest of the story up to the part I'm writing but that's not a good idea so like- yea.

Have a wonderful day/night!