🌺fifteen🌺

I slowly begin to wake up, my eyes opening lazily as I suck in a breath. The first thing I see is a crying Corbyn glance down at me.

"Guys he's awake!" I notice we're in a car, the other boys glancing at me worriedly.

"Dani buddy how are you feeling?" I lazily glance at them before blinking slowly.

"Mm tired. My head hurts." I mumble. Jonah looks at me worriedly from the front seat, driving once more when the light changes.

"We're taking you to urgent care. You had a panic attack love and hit your head." Corbyn says softly. Suddenly I remember everything, and my lip begins to tremble.

"Hey hey it's okay. You're okay baby." Corbyn says, his worry increasing.

"No it's not. Someone saw us and now it's everywhere." I cry. Corbyn furrows his brows, not understanding.

"What? I don't understand." Jack looks at Corbyn, pulling out his phone. He hands it to the blonde, his eyes widening.

"How the fuck? Who posted this? How can we take this down?" Corbyn says, now very angry. 

"We're here." Corbyn quickly scoops me up, taking me out of the car. He brings me into the building, some nurses letting us in the back fairly quickly.

"What happened?" One asks as Corbyn sets me on the bed.

"He had a panic attack and passed out, hitting his head pretty hard on the ground." Zach speaks up.

"Ok can we have you guys wait in the waiting room?" The boys nod, leaving. I glance at the doctor as she starts the basic tests, like blood pressure.

She then starts to examine my head, glancing at me when I wince. She moves my hair a little and sighs in relief.

"Everything is alright buddy. Well give you a cool wrap and you'll be on your way!" I nod, watching as she grabs a small ice pack, gently wrapping it before placing it against my head. I hold it in place as she wraps it to my head. She also changed the color of my cast for me much to my pleasure. It was now yellow.

"There you go. You're all good to go. Have a nice day!" I thank her quietly before realizing something. Corbyn brought me in here, without my crutches.

"Can you get Corbyn for me?" I ask quietly. She nods, leaving the room. I wait and wait for the blonde to come in, smiling when he does.

"Oh baby come here." He says softly, walking over. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His arms go under my bum, holding me to him.

"Let's get you to the hotel okay? I'm sorry this stuff keeps happening to you bubs." He sighs.

"It's okay." I mumble into his shoulder as he takes me out of the room.

"Jon said him and Helen are gonna work on reporting as many of the posts as possible." Jonah says as he walks up to us. I close my eye as I nuzzle in Corbyns neck.

"Ok. He's ready to go." Corbyn says, rocking me gently. I was trying not to fall asleep but he was making it difficult.

—————————————

When we get back to the hotel, I toss the stupid ice wrap in the trash, not needing it anymore. I cuddle up into the sheets, feeling Corbyn lay beside me.

"How're you feeling?" He asks, rubbing my back softly.

"Better. Nothing a pill and some water won't fix." I shrug. His hand gets lower and lands on my bum. I glance at the boy, raising a brow.