🌺twenty-three🌺

After a quick bathroom trip, I was seated next to Corbyn in the large cafe booth. We had a meeting that I didn't quite know what for, in about 5 minutes. I was humming happily, drinking my apple juice. I did happen to notice Corbyn's sudden quietness which puzzled me. I know he didn't want me doing certain things due to my pregnancy, and it probably didn't help that I wanted the exact opposite. I wanted to do as much as I could before I wasn't able to. And as for showing, all I needed was one of Corbyn's hoodies. It covers my bump without a single trace of it.

"Hello! I'm glad you guys could make it. Starting next month we want to do a pop up shop in a few cities." I can't help but smile. I've always wanted to do something like this.

"And at the shops we can do a small performance. Thoughts?" I immediately sit up.

"That sounds amazing." Corbyn of course had to put in his concerns.

"It does sound amazing, but Daniel is already showing and he's bound to be showing quite more than a hoodie can cover by then. And well what if he gets nauseous? He's been throwing up quite a lot lately." Jack nods in agreement, causing my smile to drop.

"You do have a point. Maybe we should wait until after the baby is born." And on came the mood swings. I wanted to go. I wanted to make my fans happy. It only took about a minute before I started to cry. Everyone looked at me in surprise and confusion.

"Daniel what's wrong?" Zach asks. The manager looks at me, completely lost. I don't answer, still crying.

"Baby do you want more juice? A muffin maybe?? What's wrong? Jonah go get him a muffin and some apple juice." I still didn't answer, almost to the point of sobbing. Then something clicks in Jack's head.

"Hey hey buddy look at me." I look at him, not stopping.

"We'll go to the pop up shops okay?" I immediately stop crying, mumbling out an okay. The boys look at me, blinking.

"What no we're not going." Once again the water works make themselves present, and Jack lets out a sigh.

"Corbyn, shut up for a minute would you! Daniel we'll go okay?" I stop crying again, sipping my juice contently. I was now tired, but I refused to lean on Corbyn.

"Jack what the fuck?" Corbyn hisses.

"Trust me, Gabbie barely showed with a hoodie and that was at 6 months. Daniel is barely over two months. He'll be fine. I know you're worried, trust me so was I, but wrapping him in bubble wrap isn't gonna help. It's just gonna make him upset and like I told you at the house, if he's not happy, that baby isn't healthy." He snaps. I blink, not liking how this went down.

Everyone is silent as Corbyn tries to hold in his anger. It wasn't long before he burts, arguing with Jack. I felt really bad and decided I should leave while I could. I slip out of the booth and make my way out of the coffee shop, apologizing to the people behind the counter for the noise. I suck in a breath of clean air, letting it out soon after. I walk down the street and towards a cute little baby shop.

I slip in and my eyes immediately land on a small onesie, decorated with little ivy vines. It was adorable. I was tempted to buy it but I didn't know the gender. The last thing I want is to buy girl clothes and have it be a boy or even the other way around.

"Can I help you?" I turn around, seeing a middle aged woman. Her eyes land on the onesie in my hand, making her eyes light up.

"Is your girlfriend expecting?" She asks excitedly.

"Uh no. I am." I say shyly, lifting my hoodie enough to reveal my small bump.

"Oh my gosh! That's adorable! Judging by your bump you must be pretty far along?" I shake my head.