🌺thirty-three🌺

"Baby wait for me before you get out." Corbyn says as he scrambles over to my side of the car. He helps me out of the car, slowly of course. He was being cautious of the icy grass beneath us as I placed both feet on the ground. With me now at 17 weeks he didn't even let me lift a finger without clearing it as safe.

"Babe I'm fine." I chuckle, one hand on my back, the other on my swollen belly. It had done nothing but grow, giving me lots of back pain.

"I'll be the judge of that." He mumbles, fixing my beanie on my head. It was mid November and we had decided to visit his family in Virginia since we would be spending Christmas with my family. Corbyn walked up to the door, opening it without even a knock.

"Baby come inside its cold." Again, I roll my eyes but do as he says. Once were inside, he helps me remove my thick jacket.

"There they are! Why look at you! Please come sit." Saskia says as she enters the living room. Corbyn helps me sit on the couch before removing my shoes.

"Hey Mom. How are you?" He asks, placing a kiss on her cheek before placing my shoes by the door.

"I'm doing great love. Go ahead and put your bags in the guest room. The bed is bigger than your old room dear." Corbyn nods, leaving the house to get our bags.

"How are you Daniel? It's so good to see you!" I smile at her, glancing at my bump.

"I'm doing as good as a pregnant person does. Achy and whiny but happy. It's so nice to see you again." I hum, glancing at her.

"Would you like some tea?" She asks. I nod, thanking her soon after. She comes back in with two steaming cups of tea. I take a sip as she sits down.

"Have you thought of any names?" I set my tea down, nodding."

"Grayson Matthew if it's a boy and Aften Rae if it's a girl." I hum, rubbing my belly through my shirt.

"Oh do you not know the gender?" I shake my head.

"We wanted it to be a surprise." She smiles, nodding. Corbyn walks in, panting as he drops the bags. He smiles at us before picking them back up and taking them down the hallway.

"I noticed your bump is big. Big baby?" I shake my head, chuckling.

"No um unfortunately our little one likes pizza. And pizza isn't quite the healthiest food. It's making me gain weight like crazy." She nods, and we both sip our tea before Corbyn stumbles in, hanging his coat on the coat rack by the door.

"Whatcha talking about?" He asks, sitting by me on the couch.

"How big pizza has made my belly." He chuckles, nodding.

"I can't tell you how sick of pizza I am. This baby has ruined pizza for me." He says, glancing around the room.

"Hey where is everyone?" He suddenly asks.

"Ashley is at school and Jordan is at work. Both should be home soon." Corbyn's Dad had passed away a few years ago, so it was just his mom and siblings. The blonde nods, but pauses when he sees me move, his focus now on me.

"What are you doing?" He asks as I try to get up.

"Unless you want me peeing all over your mother's couch, I suggest you stop asking questions help me up." I say, suddenly annoyed. He blinks, quickly getting up and helping me to the bathroom.

I quickly do my business before washing my hands and walking back out.

"It was nice talking to you Saskia, but I need a nap. I'll see you in like an hour Yea?" She nods, smiling. I turn to Corbyn, the blonde already looking at me.

"Did you bring the pregnancy pillow in?" He nods, causing me to smile.

"Thank you. I love you." I peck his lips before walking down the hall to our room for the next two weeks. I carefully lay in bed, laying my bump against the pillow with a content sigh. Within seconds I was out.

It was maybe an hour later when I woke up. I carefully got out of bed, used the restroom and made my way back to the living room with one hand on my back, the other on my bump.

I shuffle into the room, seeing both Ashley and Jordan were home. As soon as they saw me they walked over.

"Hey Dani! Look at you! You're glowing." I chuckle, giving her a side hug before doing the same to Jordan.

"I'm excited to have a new Besson!" Jordan says, glancing at my belly. Soon after our greetings they go back to what they were doing. Jordan, Corbyn and Saskia were in the kitchen talking as Ashley and I talked in the living room.

I didn't fail to notice Corbyn glancing over every so often as they talked. Saskia was making dinner as they conversed, the smell wafting through the air.

"So do you want a girl or a boy?" Ash asks.

"I kinda want a baby boy. I wouldn't mind having a little girl though." I admit. She smiles, nodding. Suddenly a sharp pain in my stomach has me wincing, my hand on my stomach now pressing harder.

"Are you okay?" I don't respond as another pain flares up.

"Corbyn!" His head shoots up and his laughter ceases as soon as his eyes land on me. He sets his glass down, practically running over to me.

"What's wrong? Baby talk to me." I let out a breath, glancing at him.

"The baby..." His worry increases as the rest of the family walks in, concerned.

"What's wrong with the baby love?" He asks, quickly gripping my hand as I wince again. I quickly move his hand, placing it over the painful spot. Almost immediately his eyes shoot to mine as they water.

"Holy shit. The baby.. it's kicking. Our baby is kicking."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Here's an update 😔

Guys I'm like really sad because I've been chasing a puppy for the past two hours but I lost it :( it's down pouring here and I don't want the puppy to get sick :((( guys I'm gonna cry 😭 she's all alone in the rain and is probably cold and scared 🥺