🌺four🌺

I shift, my eyebrows furrowing as my lip trembles. I could feel tears forming as a whimper leaves my lips.

"Hey hey hey shhh. It's okay. I'm here." I open my eyes a little bit as a hand runs over my hair softly. My eyes meet Corbyns and before I can think about it, I cuddle up to him, my head and arm going over his chest. It was uncomfortable because of my leg but I didn't care.

"Go ahead and put your leg up too love. I want you to be comfortable." He says softly, gently placing my leg over his body. I slowly relax into his embrace, my eyes closing once more. A soft breath leaves my lips as i hear the door open.

"Hey how is he?"

"He just woke up in a panic. I'm worried Gab. I've never seen him like this before." I hear him whisper as he wipes my cheeks.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow. These past few days just haven't been the same without his smile." I hear her say. And then I fall deeper into sleep.

A couple hours later, the muffled sound of Lavenders cry's wake me. I shift, glancing around in confusion. I was cuddled up to a sleeping Corbyn, soft snores leaving his parted lips. I slowly leave his grasp, sliding out of bed. I limp out of the room, struggling just a little bit. I use the wall to help myself down the hall and into Lavs room. I smile softly at the wailing baby, gently lifting her up. I hobble over to the rocking chair, gritting my teeth as I sit down.

"Shh it's okay princess." I mumble, rocking her gently. She slowly starts to fall asleep, hiccuping quietly. I smile softly, rocking the little girl slowly. It wasn't long until I was asleep as well.

——————————

I wanted to sleep but something was telling me to wake up. I go to pull Daniel closer to me when my hand meets sheets. I open my eyes, looking around in confusion. His crutch was still on the floor, but the boy was nowhere in sight. I quickly scramble up, and walk into the hall as I rub my eye. My eyes land on Gabbie and Jack leaning against the doorway to the nursery, holding each other lovingly.

"Hey have you guys seen Daniel?" I ask, walking up to them. They smile at me, pointing towards the room. I glance inside, my heart fluttering. He was sound asleep, baby Lav asleep in his arms.

"He's gonna be a great dad one day." She says softly, leaning into Jack's chest.

"We should probably wake him up." Jack sighs. I nod in agreement, walking over to the boy. I gently take Lavender from his arms, handing her to Jack. I turn back to the boy, smiling fondly.

"Tell him." Gabbie whispers, patting my back. I glance at her, getting a nod of encouragement.

"I will Gabbs. I will."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE HER DAD OMG 😭 y'all this is so cute I literally can't

I'm going to California tomorrow so I figured I'd update while I can. Now off I go to update Hate 😂

PEACE ✌🏼 ~ Megan