🌺twenty-eight🌺

We were now in Chicago, and we had our pop up shop in a few hours. We were still in the hotel, seeing as Corbyn wanted to tell his mom a few days before the livestream that we're expecting.

"Ok. Here goes nothing." He says, pressing the call button. He had his phone propped up and on FaceTime.

"Hey sweetie! Hi Daniel! Don't you have a pop up shop soon?" His mom asks.

"We do but we have some news and I wanted to tell you personally before you found out on the last day of tour." He says nervously.

"Well find out what dear?" He glances at me before smiling shyly.

"Um as you know I've had a crush on Daniel for awhile. Well we're dating." His mom starts to squeal excitedly and I can't help but giggle.

"And that's not all. Um we're expecting a little one. He's 10 almost 11 weeks." He says, moving the phone to show my swollen belly.

"Oh my gosh! Congrats boys! I'm so happy for you! Don't hesitate to call me for any help. I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandma." She sniffles, wiping her eyes. I smile, feeling Corbyn place his hand over my belly.

"Well we gotta go. But we'll visit soon ma. I love you. Bye." He hangs up and smiles at me.

"You ready to go to the venue love?" I let out a shaky breath, nodding.

"Yea. I just, I can't believe it. 4 more days. 4 more days and I'll be in week eleven. 4 more days and the whole world will know my secret." He places a peck on my forehead.

"You are amazing and so strong. I can't wait till our little one is in our arms." He hums. I place a quick kiss on his lips before getting up.

"Let's go." He follows after me, squeezing my ass as we go. I pause, slapping his chest. He only laughs, opening the door for me.

"After you my love." He smirks.

"You're such a dork. You're lucky I love you." I giggle. We enter the hallway and I pause, seeing a girl in our merch looking at us. Well crap.

"I am very lucky to have you and our little-" I slap a hand over his mouth and he looks at me in confusion, removing my hand before following my gaze.

"Oh shit."

"Are you two a thing?" I glance at Corbyn before looking at the girl.

"Please don't say anything. Wait until the second okay? We're coming out on the second just please don't say anything." Corbyn blurts. She smiles widely, nodding.

"Yea yea of course. Can I just say I've been shipping you guys for so long. Can I get a picture?"

"Yea sure." I take her picture with Corbyn before handing him the phone. He smiles and go to take the picture as the girl wraps her arm around me. As soon as the picture is taken she turns to me.

"Are you?" I nod, her smile getting wider.

"Congrats! Are you telling everyone on the second?" I nod as Corbyn walks over.

"Shit she knows that too?" I nod.

"The hug." He nods in understanding before placing his hands on my tummy.

"Now that she knows I can finally say what I was saying. I'm lucky to have you and our little one." He says, placing a kiss on my lips. The girl squeals causing us to pull away with a chuckle.

"We should probably go to the pop up shop now. I assume that's where you are headed?" Corbyn asks. The girl nods, and we let her walk down the hall with us as we all talk about the 2nd.