🌺eight🌺

We were in meet n greet, and to be honest, it was getting annoying having people ask if I was okay. I know they meant well but still.

"Aye I'm not the only cripple sweet. Hi I'm Danya." I glance up, my smile widening as a girl crutches in.

"So what happened to you?" She asks, posing for the picture.

"School of jellyfish. You?" I ask.

"Tried to sneak out and slipped." She shrugs. I chuckle, getting ready for the picture.

"You guys ready?" I quickly kiss her cheek, the flash going off. Once the pic is taken and I pull away.

"Hey if I make a cripple gang group chat you should pop in." She chuckles, clutching out. I smile, glancing at Corbyn. His jaw was clenched but he was acting as if everything was fine.

"Hey you okay?" He glances at me, forcing a smile.

"I'm fine." I know he's lying but I drop it. I watch as the next fan comes in, hugging us all before walking between Zach and Jonah. Zack goes to take the picture when suddenly Corbyn squeezes my ass, leaning by my ear.

"Just remember you're mine baby boy. No one else's." I blush, the blonde standing straight as the flash goes off. The girl leaves and I glance at the blonde.

"Ok boys back to the backroom. Meet and greet is over!" I crutch into the backroom, easing myself into the couch.

"Ok boys were not doing outfit changes for this show. Daniel doesn't need that kinda strain." I frown, looking at my leg that was propped on the table. I was just bringing everyone back. Annoyed, I get back up and crutch out of the room. I hear the boys call my name but I ignore them.

I crutch out back, behind the venue. I crutch a little ways away, just wanting a break. Big mistake. A bunch of fans notice me, running over. Corbyn and Jonah walk out right as the fans reach me. A few girls bump me on accident and next thing you know I'm on the ground, crying out in pain. Unfortunately for me, the girls still want to just touch me. So instead of helping me up, they all swarm me. A few fans were screaming for them to get off and that they were hurting me but they didn't listen.

I curl up, as best as I can as I start to cry, my emotions bursting all at once. I was in pain, the girls unintentionally kicking my hurt leg. My body was trembling as I cried and my arms were cradling my head as I tried to protect myself.

"Hey back up! Get off of him!" Soon the group of girls opens a little as Jonah and Corbyn push them away. I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I flinch crying louder.

"Hey hey it's just me. It's Corbyn. You're okay. C'mon let's get you back inside." He quickly lifts me up, Jonah grabbing my crutches. The fans scream and try to get pictures and I can't help but curl into Corbyn, my cries unable to stop.

"Sh sh it's okay. You're okay." We get back into the venue, the boys and Jon running up to us.

"What happened?" Jon asks, worried.

"He went out to get some air and some fans attacked him." Jonah says as I continue to cry into Corbyn, weakly clutching his shirt in my hand.

"Go try to calm him down. Make sure he's okay. Eben starts soon anyways so that gives us some time." Jon says, running a hand through his hair.

Corbyn quickly takes me into the dressing room, shutting the door behind him. He goes to set me on the couch but I cling to him.

"Baby I have to set you down so I can see if you're okay." I reluctantly let go, sniffling as he sets me on the couch. He lifts my shirt, glancing at the red blotches with a frown.

"I'm so sorry this happened love." I wince as he places his hand on my leg. His face falls and he looks down. It was my hurt leg.

"Did they..?" I nod and his face turns to one of anger.

"Boys it's show time." Eben pants, walking in. His eyes land on us and he furrows his brows.

"What happened?"

"Attacked by fans." Corbyn sighs, running his hand over my hair gently.

"When will he ever get a break?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Like I said in hate, I'mma try to update once a day this whole week! Hope y'all liked this chapter 💙💙

~Megan