🌺nine🌺

We were packing all of our bags, our flight home tomorrow morning. The show last night sucked. I wasn't able to move around a whole lot because I was on crutches and obviously sore from what happened outside the venue.

I glance at Corbyn from the bed, the blonde packing both our bags. He insisted I stayed lazy today and rested. I on the other hand, didn't want too. I mean I guess I could take a shower. I mean I couldn't really do anything else.

So I start to pull down my shorts, using my good leg to kick them off. I wasn't wearing boxers so that made things kinda easier. I keep Corbyn's shirt on though, so it's enough to cover me as I begin to undo my wraps. The sound of the wrap detaching at the top gains the blondes attention.

"What are you doing?" He asks, glancing at my partially naked body.

"Shower." I mumble, gently removing the wrap. I get to about my knee when I can't reach anymore. I let out a noise of frustration as I try to lean over and undo it.

"Baby let me help." I pout, leaning back in the bed with crossed arms. Corbyn just chuckles, gently removing the rest. What I didn't expect was for him to run his hands over my leg. My pout slowly disappears as I watch him with curiosity.

"I'm sorry this happened baby. I know it's hard but, you're doing so great. You're so strong and I admire that about you." He says softly. I blush, watching as he rubs over the bruises gently.

"Also can I say just how much I love that you shave your legs. It's so sexy." He hums. My blush deepens and I squeeze my legs shut as his hand travels higher. He smirks and removes his hand, glancing up at me.

"Go ahead and shower baby. Holler if you need anything." I nod, slowly easing myself off the bed. I grab my crutches and crutch into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I set my crutches against the counter, shakily removing my shirt. It was hard to stand on my bad leg. I use the wall to help me get over to the bath, slowly easing myself down to the edge. I accidentally knock over some bottles, causing me to sigh in frustration. I hated being so helpless.

"You okay baby?" I ignore him as I try to reach for the bottles. The door opens and the boy immediately walks over to me.

"Hey! I'm tryna grab those!" I protest when he grabs my waist, pulling me back up.

"Baby let me help." He picks them up while I sit there, angrily avoiding him. He looks at me after setting the bottles down.

"Hey why are you mad?" I ignore him, looking at my lap.

"Princess talk to me." I glare at him, getting a sigh in return.

"Daniel talk. Or I swear I will not cuddle or kiss you for a week." My face falls and I look away from him.

"I'm tired of being so helpless. I can do stuff myself." I mumble.

"I know you can. I just wanna help." He says softly. I glance at him as he fixes the bottles and starts the water, putting in a plug. I shakily stand up and go to step in when a new problem arises. I can't get in without falling one way or another. I blush, knowing I was just yelling at Corbyn for wanting to do things on my own... but...

"Can you um. Can you help me get in?" I ask quietly. He nods, helping me into the water. I hiss as the warm water envelops my hurt leg.

"There you go. If you need anything just holler okay? I'm just gonna be in the room okay?" I nod, thanking him quietly.

He shuts off the water and leaves the room, leaving it open a crack. I relax into the water, not bothering to wash my hair. I took a shower with Corbyn last night to rid our bodies of sweat. I just wanted to relax.

I grab my bath bomb and drop it into the water, letting out a sigh of relief before closing my eyes and just listening to the fizz. I really needed this. I laid in the bath for maybe another 20- 30 minutes before the bath water became cold.

I sit up, draining the the tub of the water. I then realized I couldn't get up. I frown, glancing around. Then I remember what Corbyn said earlier.

"Hey Corbs?" I ask, glancing at the door. Nothing. I frown, trying again.

"Corbyn?" I wait and wait, getting no response.

"Corbyn can you help me?" At this point I'm annoyed and just want to get out of the tub. I shakily push myself up enough to prop myself up against the shower wall. Ok I got this.

I don't got this. Within seconds of me trying to leave the tub, I slip and fall forward with a yelp. I hit my already messed up leg on the edge of the tub, my body hitting the floor soon after. I grit my teeth as tears start pouring out of my eyes.

"Daniel? Oh my god Daniel!" I don't even bother glancing up, watching as Gabbie quickly runs in and covers me with a towel.

"Hey hey sh sh it's okay, let me see." I was trembling, as I watch her gently place a hand on my leg. Almost immediately pain shoots up my body and I'm letting out another scream of pain.

"We have to take you to a hospital." Gabbie says, glancing around the room. She walks back into my room, grabbing some shorts and a T-shirt. She quickly and painfully slips them on my body, helping me up.

It takes us awhile to get me down the stairs and in the car, before she runs back into the house and grabs Lavender. She buckled the little infant into her car seat before sliding up front and taking off. I was in the back by the baby so I didn't bend my throbbing leg. As soon as we get to the hospital, Gabbie parks in front of the doors, running in. I watch in confusion, my face falling as I see two men and a gurney come out beside her. The door opens and their eyes immediately go to my leg.

"That's definitely broken." One of the guys says. They help me into the gurney, cries leaving my body. I was in so much pain it was unbearable.

They rush me into a room, immediately getting to work. My doctor from before walks in, a frown on his face. It's barely been a week since I was in here last. I barely pay attention to the people rushing around me as they place a mask over my face. My eyes slowly roll back and everything goes dark.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I've already failed oop. Oh well. Hope you guys liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment!

To be honest This book has over 300 views but like one comment and like 20 votes. It makes me feel like you guys don't like it and I kinda wanna take it down.  So lemme know if you want me to keep updating and if not imma take it down.