🌺thirty-two🌺

We were now nearing the end of week 12, week 13 starting tomorrow. This past week had been an emotional wreck, my hormones were worse than normal. I was crying here, snapping at Jack there and even a little horny here and there. My jeans no longer fit and I was beyond upset.

"You ready for your appointment tomorrow love?" Corbyn asks, pausing when he sees I did not have pants on, just boxers and one of his shirts as I sat on the bed.

"No! I'm not ready! I mean look at me! I can't go out Corbyn. I-I'm so big I can't fit in my pants. I can't go out without pants! Corbyn I'm too fat!" I snap, my lip trembling right after. A frown immediately makes its way onto his face.

"Hey baby it's okay. Jack and I will go get you some more pants okay? Do you want someone in here with you?" He asks. I wipe my eyes as tears start to fall, nodding.

He places a kiss on my forehead before walking out of the room. I glance at my swollen tummy, rubbing one of my eyes. I was already getting big and I still had another 6 months to go.

"Hey Dani. Corbyn said you wanted some company while he was out?" I look up at the door, seeing Jonah. I nod, noticing the boy look at my stomach.

"Well what do you want to do? Are you hungry? Do you want to watch a movie?" I blink, sniffling.

"Can we order some pizza?" I ask quietly. He nods, leaving the room. I sniffle before glancing around, noticing the remote was on Corbyn's computer desk.

Zach opens the door right as I slide off the bed to grab the remote. Within seconds my vision blurs and I stumble, the brunette quickly catching me as I fall. I'm out in the blink of an eye, but wake up only a few seconds later with both Jonah and Zach hovering over me.

"Thank goodness. I was about to freak out." Jonah breaths.

"What happened?" I groan, shifting in Zach's hold as I place my hand on my head and close my eyes.

"You fainted. Maybe we should go to the emergency room." Zach says, warily. Jonah was on his phone, scrolling through something.

"No, lets just get him back on the bed. I just googled it and it says fainting and dizziness are normal for 13 weeks. Well it also says to try and prevent fainting. I don't know should we?" His eyes skim over the screen before he pauses.

"How do you feel?" He asks, glancing at me. I hum before opening my eyes.

"I feel fine. Just hungry and tired." Jonah nods before locking his phone.

"Ok let's get you back in bed. Or did you have to pee? Is that why you got up?" Jonah asks, helping me up. I blink, feeling dizzy again.

"Remote." Is all I say before they help me into bed. Once I'm laid down the dizziness disappears. Zach hands me the remote, and I immediately turn on Disney plus. I click on tangled before relaxing on my bed.

The door bell rings a little while later, Jonah coming into my room with a box of pizza. It was a simple cheese pizza with bacon and sausage on it. I thank him, the boy leaving as I start to eat and watch my movie. Zach had stayed in the room, sitting on Corbyn's game chair as he watched the movie and me. It wasn't long though before half the pizza was gone and I was snoring softly on the bed, laying on my side due to my swollen belly. I could hear the door open, the sound of a bag being set in the floor being heard.

"Hey how is he?" I hear Corbyn whisper.

"He fainted- but before you freak out, apparently it's normal. He ate half a pizza and watched tangled until he fell asleep." Zach says equally as quiet.

"Fuck. At least he's okay. I've been so worried about him." I shift in my sleep, placing my hand on my stomach.

"Woah. Look." I feel both of their presences beside me as one slowly lifts my shirt.

"Why does it look so veiny?" I shift uncomfortably again, until I fell my body being moved just a tiny bit before being set down again. A pillow was now under my bump, making things way more comfortable.

"He's gonna need a pregnancy pillow soon." Corbyn sighs, moving my shirt back.

"Definitely." A kiss is placed on my head before both leave the room. The room became silent and I was out within seconds.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry 😂 I fell asleep last night and forgot to update, so here's another one! Hope y'all like it and uh I'll update again real soon!

~ Megan 🧃