🌺eleven🌺

—————————
*smut warning*
—————————

"You're scared of the beach now aren't you?" I glance at him as my lip trembles. Jonah sighs, and gets out, walking over to my side.

"No Jonah please don't. I'm sorry okay don't do this please." My voice wavers as tears reach my eyes. Jonah looks at me sadly before taking me out of the car and walking over to a nearby stone picnic table. He sets me down and I start to cry as he walks back to his car.

"Jonah! Don't leave me please!" He gets in and drives off and I can't help but wrap my arms around myself as I look around. I notice my crutches beside me as I sniffle. I go to grab them when suddenly someone grabs them. I jump, my watery eyes meeting Corbyns.

"You came?" He asks quietly. I furrow my brows.

"What? No. Why are you here? Did you have something to do with this?" I ask angrily, wiping my tears. He frowns, not understanding.

"Jonah didn't tell you? I told him to ask you to meet me here. I wanted to talk." I look at him.

"Jonah forced clothes onto my body and threw me over his shoulder before leaving me stranded here. I don't want to be here." I say, nervously looking at the ocean. I never wanted to go near water again. Again, I must not hide it well as Corbyn glances between me and the ocean.

"You're scared of the water." I look down at my lap, not meeting his gaze.

"And my dumbass chose the beach to talk to you. God I'm an idiot." I chuckle quietly at that, sniffling right after.

"Why did you want me here." I ask quietly. He blushes, scratching the back of his neck.

"I uh, made a cute kinda date thing on the beach. I figured we could talk and um maybe go on a date." He says awkwardly. I glance back at my lap before looking at the water. I didn't want to go anywhere near it.

"Before you shoot me down, can you at least look at it?" I glance at the boy, letting out a shaky breath. I hesitantly nod, attempting to stand. Corbyn immediately helps me up, handing me my crutches. I thank him quietly before looking at the nearby sand.

"Does it happen to be on the sand?" I ask.

"Yea why- oh." He looks at my cast and crutches. I can't walk on the beach.

"I'll carry you." He suggests. I let out a sigh before climbing on his back. His hands go to the back of my thighs, carrying me over the sand. I lean my head on his shoulder, tired.

He walks over to a blanket and my head slowly lifts up. There was candles and a small picnic basket, as well as a few folded blankets. It was... romantic. I could feel myself blush as I looked at the scene before me. He slowly helps me down, setting my crutches in the sand. I glance at him as he sits beside me on the blanket.

"I'm sorry for not being there for you in Hawaii. I know should have told you I was leaving, or better yet, tell Jack I couldn't go. I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me." He says softly, glancing at me. I look down at the sand, kicking off my shoe and sock. I was scared of the water, but I loved the sand. Corbyn watched, smiling fondly.

"I forgive you." I say quietly, playing in the sand. I'm pretty sure the beach was closed considering the sun was setting and no one was here. I glance at the blonde, seeing a wide smile on his face.

"Are you um, are you hungry?" I glance at the basket as he opens it, revealing watermelon, sandwiches and water.

"Yea." He hands me a plate and sets a sandwich on it, bringing out the bowl of watermelon as well. I immediately dig in, my eyes fluttering closed at the taste. He knew exactly how I like my sandwiches.