🌺twenty-one🌺

I shift uncomfortably, slowly waking up. I leave the bed, careful not to wake the sleeping blonde. I don't know how both of us slept in that bed. Corbyn had stayed the night at my parents house with me last night. I shuffle into the bathroom, lowering myself in front of the toilet. I felt nauseous and I hated it. I was right to come in here though, seeing as a minute later I was clutching the seat as I emptied my stomach. It wasn't long before Corbyn was rubbing my back.

"I hate this." I sniffle. Corbyn frowns, crouching by me.

"I'm sorry baby." I go to respond but find myself vomiting into the toilet once more.

I start to cry, Corbyn immediately beginning to worry. He wipes my mouth and flushed the toilet before helping me back to bed. He held me close to him as I cried into his chest.

"Shh, you're okay. You're okay." I slowly start to calm down a little, slowly but surly falling asleep. His hand didn't stop, making me fall deeper. Unfortunately though, my morning sickness came in threes.

I didn't have time to register what was going on before I spit up on the both of us. I started crying once more, causing my mom to come in.

"I'm sorry I- I didn't mean too." I sob.

"Sweetie it's okay. Corbyn go ahead and get both of you a new shirt." I couldn't stop my sobbing, and it was obvious it was effecting the blonde.

My mom helps me out of my shirt as Corbyn slips out of his. The blonde quickly grabs us some new clothes, walking over to us. I felt like crap and I was tired. I didn't like any of this. I was still crying uncontrollably, finding it hard to breathe.

"Hey hey hey, Daniel sweetie I need you to calm down for me okay? You're okay. I'm here and Corbyn is here, you're okay." I slowly start to calm down, the blonde handing my mom the long sleeve he picked out. She helps me put it on before helping me lay back down. Within seconds my eyes were closed and I was slowly falling asleep.

"God I hate it when he cries." Corbyn sighs.

"Well there's plenty more where that came from." She says softly.

"What's it like?" He asks.

"What?"

"Being pregnant. What's it like?" My mom sighs, chuckling quietly.

"It's a beautiful process, but it's painful. His stomach has to stretch to fit the baby, with cramps on top and his muscles getting sore, it's not a surprise he already feels so sick. When the baby is big enough they'll start to kick. Which may also hurt a bit."

"Oh wow." Corbyn sounded a little panicked, but I couldn't blame him. After that I pretty much fall asleep, waking up a few hours later.

"Baby, it's time to get up." I whine, hiding my face in the sheets.

"Well I guess I'm gonna drink your apple juice." I lift my head, glancing at the boy tiredly.

"Apple juice?" He nods and I sit up, glancing around for it.

"Where is it?" He chuckles, smiling softly at me.

"Back at our house bub. It's time to go home." I groan, plopping back into the pillow.

"I don't wanna move." I protest.

"Bubs cmon. The boys miss you." I glance at him from the pillow.

"But I'm tired."

"We can nap at home. And cuddle too." That sounded wonderful. 

"Fine." I give in. I sit up, glaring tiredly at the boy. I didn't feel like moving. I reluctantly get up, walking over to my bag for a change of clothes. I still didn't feel good and I didn't like it.

I set my clothes on my bed, tugging down my pants. I slip on some comfy joggers before removing my shirt. I go to reach for my new one when my reflection catches my eye. I stand up straight, my eyes trained on my stomach. It was barely noticeable, but it was there. The smallest trace of a bump. I glance down at my own flesh, running my hand over it. Holy crap I have a bump.

"What are you doing love?" Corbyn asks, looking at me from his seat on the bed. I turn to him, pointing at my stomach.

"I-I have a small bump." His eyes light up and he quickly makes his way over. He kneels in front of me, placing his hands on my tummy.

"Oh my god-" He starts to tear up, placing gentle kisses over my tummy. I smile softly at him, running my fingers through his messy hair.

"I can't wait to meet you little one." He stands up after placing one last kiss to my belly.

"I love you." He hums, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

He makes me so soft 🥺

Sorry for the late update haha. You guys had me so motivated to update, that I kept posting up to the end of what I had written. So these past few days I have written at least 5 chapters and will continue to write more! Hope you guys like the chapter ((: