🌺three🌺

Everyone was outside at the beach while I was stuck inside. I glance out the window, my eyes watering as everyone went on, forgetting about me. I let the tears fall as I grab my crutches and walk over to the stairs. It'll be a challenge but I don't care. I make it about halfway up when one of my crutches slips, both me and the stick tumbling. Fortunately, I only slip down a few steps. Unfortunately, my crutch fell all the way, breaking on the tile floor. Tears were now falling uncontrollably as I winced, glancing at my aching leg. I let out a sob as I manage to get myself to the top of the stairs, falling onto the hardwood floor. Blood was leaking through my bandage but I didn't care. I shakily stand up, using my good crutch to get me to my room. I sob into my pillow as I reach my bed, all the emotions hitting me at once.

Pain. Sorrow. Anger. Loneliness.

My sobs start to fade out as I start to feel faint. I slowly close my eyes as my sobs slowly stop, my body going limp. I was passed out within seconds.

—————————

"I'm gonna go grab a drink and check on Dani okay?" I call to The boys and Gabbie as I toss Zach the frisbee.

"Gotcha. See ya in a bit bean!" I chuckle at him before walking up the beach and over to the house, I walk in and walk over to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle.

"Hey Dani how're you feeling bub?" Man I wish I could call him babe. Christina wasn't even my girlfriend, she was just a close friend. I'm definitely gay.

"Dani?" I ask again, shutting the fridge. I get no response, making my chest tighten. I walk out of the kitchen, not seeing the beautiful boy anywhere.

"Daniel?" I walk past the living room, my heart stopping. His broken crutch was on the floor in front of the stairs.

"No no no. Please be okay baby." I panic, starting up the stairs. My lip trembles as I see a few drops of blood on the steps. I run up the stairs, following the blood trail to his room. I suck in a breath before pushing open the door. His crutch was on the floor and he was passed out on the bed, blood soaking his bandages.

"No no no!" I glance around in panic, quickly grabbing the clean bandages from his nightstand. I quickly walk over, my heart breaking at his red and puffy eyes. He was crying.

I undo the bandages, grimacing as I peeled the soaked bandage from his leg. I grab a nearby towel and clean his leg off to the best of my abilities. I put the ointment over his cuts before gently starting to wrap them again. I wrap all the way to his thigh when I suddenly remember how it was wrapped before. Please don't wake up. I slowly slip his shorts off, pulling his boxers down as well. I finish slowly wrapping his thigh and hip.

My eyes land on his soft cock. None of us have seen this much of him before. He was always self conscious and didn't like showing skin. It took months to convince him to swim without a shirt on. I told Jonah pantsing him was too much, but he didn't listen. I slide his boxers back up his legs, his shorts following soon after. I sit on his bed, moving the hair from his face. I hate what happened to him. I've never been more scared in my life.

" Jonah I said that was too much." I say, my eyes going to the naked boys ass. The water was clear, what could I say? He shrugs it off, hooting at the boy. Jack and Zach start whistling and hollering. I had enough of this.

I splash the boys, them only laughing and splashing back. A noise cuts through the laughter, causing me to look at Daniel. My face drops, not seeing the boy.

"Daniel? Daniel?!" I start to swim over, the boys now quiet. I glance all around until a bubble comes up, tinted red.

"No no no!" I quickly dive under, my eyes landing on the boy. His eyes were closed, air bubbles leaving his lips and blood leaving his leg. I quickly scoop up the unconscious boy, surfacing.

I suck in a breath, trying my hardest to keep his head above water as I swam to shore.

"Gabbie move I need your blanket!" She glances up as I run up the beach, quickly laying him where the girl was only moments before. I glance at his purple lips, then to his unmoving chest.

"He's not breathing. Fuck he's not breathing! Someone call 911!" Jack quickly scrambled up as I lean over the boy, pressing on his chest.

"C'mon baby, c'mon." I sniffle. I lean down to his lips, pinching his nose as I blow. I go back to his chest, starting compressions once more.

"C'mon Daniel wake up!" I cry, before bringing my lips to his, pinching his nose. I blow in, pulling away. Still nothing. I try one more time, bringing my lips to his. I quickly pull away as he coughs up the water, gasping. The look in his eyes scared me even more. They weren't focused, they were foggy. He looked like he was dead.

I move the hair from his forehead as I wipe my eyes. I can't lose this boy. He's my world. I glance over at the floor, a shaky sigh leaving my lips. I should probably clean up the blood. I place a kiss on Daniels forehead before grabbing a rag and getting to work.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hiya friends. Imma do something stupid and post two stories at once. Yee yee! Wish me luck 😂 also how is it that someone can look so good while drinking water? Dani- you're killing me 🤧

PEACE ✌🏼 ~ Megan