Chapter 15: Loving You

Hello everyone :) Surprise, I published 3 chapters this week! :) I just wanted to let you all know that I have published three chapters this week, so please do read Chapter 13 and Chapter 14 before reading this chapter.

First of all, thank you so much for all the love you have given to this story :) I don't think I am the best writer, but thank you still for complimenting this story and giving it a chance :)

This story got over 15K views, so I want to thank God and all of you for reading this story :) It means a lot to me and thank you so much :)

Few things to note:

-Armaan is not a permanent character in this story and he's only here for this track. I am so sorry to many of you as I have realized that Armaan and Anika's scenes are causing some displeasure as everyone loves Shivika :) Do not worry everyone, Shivika will get a happy ending :) I personally have difficulty writing Armaan and Anika's scenes as I love writing Shivika's scenes, so do not worry I will be adding plenty of Shivika scenes :) Armaan and Anika's story is only here to transform Shivaay and move his story along with Anika...Sorry I cannot reveal more, but I just wanted to clarify this point :) . Thank you all for being so patient and I know the story is moving slow, but there is a point to it which is to slowly evolve Shivaay and make him regret. The upcoming chapters are going to become extremely interesting and you will be in for some suspense and surprises....

*Please do not forget to get updates and follow me on my twitter account @JasmineDarcie which is fully dedicated to providing updates on my writing process and clarifying any misconceptions regarding future storylines along with responding to your feedback :)

*Feel free to give me song recommendations as I am running out of songs and these songs are from my playlist. Some songs are pure Punjabi since I am Punjabi myself, so please everyone do give me song recommendations and I am open to all types of songs from diverse cultures and languages because art has no boundaries :)

*Just wanted to note that I worked really hard this week to write these three chapters, so if you wish please do leave feedback and like these chapters-this is your choice to make, but I just want to say I love reading all of your feedback, so please feel free to leave it at the end of the chapters. Thank you and I hope you enjoy these chapters :)

*Please do not forget to read the Prologue and character details to my new Shivika story- The Bond of Love and Hate on wattpad. I will be updating this story soon and couldn't today because I got too busy writing this story :)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/197894144-the-bond-of-love-and-hate-shivika

______________________________________________________________________________

Anika's Point of View

Armaan and I walked in silence as we awkwardly made our way through the carnival. It was awkward. Considering what Shivaay did and claimed that large teddy bear for me which Armaan intended to give me. Talk about being inconsiderate Shivaay. Why did you do that Shivaay? I remember awkwardly going to my car with Armaan and stuffing the bear in the back seat. Armaan didn't say a word, but I could tell he was upset. However, I tried to lighten up his mood by taking him out for ice cream at a small ice cream stall at the carnival.

"Are you ok Armaan?" I asked as I shook his arm lightly to get his attention. Armaan looked back at me and smiled.

"Yeah sure...I mean I'm fine I guess. Anyways, we shouldn't let anyone intervene or ruin our date right? This should be about both of us right Anika?" Armaan repeated as I noticed him trying to read my expressions and posing questions in a manner that attempted to push me and make me open up of what I was thinking. I get what's happening to Armaan. He's likely getting jealous from Shivaay. I mean today was supposed to be about us and I kind of failed at giving him time and attention. Well, I should make the best of the time we have left together before Armaan leaves.