Chapter 33 Part 2 of 2: A Love Confession

Hi everyone :) I want to thank God of course for making this update possible by giving me the courage to write and allowing this update to be posted on time :) Also, I want to thank all fo your readers who are giving this story so much love and thank you for always motivating me and being so positive :)

If possible, please do not forget to read Chapter 33 Part 1 which is very important in understanding Anika's confession that she will make to Shivaay at the end of this chapter...So if possible please do read Part 1 as that is also essential in understanding the big decision she will be making :)

This chapter is where the drama begins from the end...This chapter is where a love confession will happen between Shivika and the family drama starts at the end.

Chapter 34 "His Vows" is a big turning point in the story and the story will completely turn upside down, so please do not miss out on reading that which is now posted and available to be read as well :) Thank you for reading :)

I tried to make this part emotional, but I also had to add drama, but I tried and sorry if I failed any expectations, but I am trying to improve my writing and make it better. Sorry the last chapter was a filler, but I am right now I am very scared and anxious over how everyone will react for Chapter 34's big turn, so I had to add that chapter on Anika's love angle.

Thank you for reading and sorry if I disappointed anyone with this chapter :) Thank you for always being amazing :)

____________________________________________________________________________

I want to love him, but I am scared of loving him...I want to love him, but I need to learn how to love him...A sense of weakness touching me upon the realization of how a part of me still beats for him.

I don't know what has led me to this thought...an accumulation of each and every moment we have shared?...Or the fact that perhaps I never stopped loving him...despite everything he did.

Knowing that this wrong, to even indulge in the thought of loving him, I still find myself dwelling on it. It is wrong to feel this way after everything he has done. It is wrong to justify his actions because he is an adult and he knowingly stripped my honor despite knowing how hurt I would be...but did he really know all of this would happen to me? Did he really know my honor would be lost like this and I would be ruined...abandoned...left alone? I don't know.

He claims to love me and perhaps he does...but he doesn't know the rules of love and I cannot go back to him knowing he would only break me... Men like him never change...He is a narcissist. He is selfish. He is always in hunger for money, pride, and power...So where do I fit in this picture? Even I don't know.

All I now know is I have to walk away for the sake of this precious life. This precious life needs love and only love which I will give. I know Shivaay will love this child, but would he love me and take me in with this child? Who knows?...His love is shallow as only a shallow love is selfish never selfless.

A sudden cramp erupting in my womb as my thoughts shattered. Wrapping the pale green dupatta around my tightly, I clenched on to my womb feeling a small cramp once again. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed my purse and got out of the Uber. My eyes falling on to the tall pair of buildings in front appearing to mock me. Never would I have thought I would one day be walking into this hospital to be screened for a possible pregnancy.