Chapter 26 Part 1/3: Handcuffs, My Love

Hello everyone :) I want to thank God for his blessings upon this story and all of you loyal readers who are continuing to read this story with such great patience and giving appreciation to this story as well :)
____________________________________

Important: Casual alcoholic drinking is mentioned in this chapter for storyline purposes only.

Important: Anxiety disorder is mentioned in the beginning of this chapter as a conversation between Anika and her therapist. If you are struggling with anxiety or similar issues, please do get help. I am not endorsing anxiety disorder at all in this story. Anxiety disorder is mentioned for storyline purposes only.

____________________________________

Chapter 26 is a 3 part series chapter since this chapter is quite long, so I divided for readers :) So, there is part 1, part 2, and part 3 :)

Important Author's Note: Armaan is a temporary character who will be leaving the story soon around Chapter 30-32. Armaan and Anika's relationship is temporary.

Anika's perception about Armaan will change in this chapter.

Thank you for reading :) I tried my best on this chapter and this chapter may have grammar errors because it's night right now in the U.S. and I could not unfortunately go over the large chapter again for edits, but grammar edits will be made tomorrow.

My critique: Anika is the most complex character of all...

I am not sure if you will find this chapter interesting, but I tried my best :)

Let me know why you think Anika is so confused at the moment and what do you think is wrong with the Oberoi family?

I worked quite hard on this chapter writing the entire week, so if you want to continue to encourage me to write, then if you wish, you can upvote this chapter :) Only if you wish, you can upvote this chapter :) Thank you :)

P.S. Thank you for 45K reads :) and helping this story rank #24 on #Ishqbaaaz category on Wattpad :)

Again, I tried my best and wrote the best I could. I was quite tired by the end of posting these three chapters, so if possible, if you like this chapter, then if you wish, you can upvote this chapter :) I hope this story succeeds because I really tried my best.

Ch. 26 of is more Anika's point of view because this chapter sets up her journey in the crazy Oberoi family. She will be introduced to the weird, unsupportive family Shivaay has and she will change a little towards Shivaay in the end of the ch.

________________________________________________________________________________

Part 1

Three weeks later

Three weeks later

Anika's Point of View

"Repetitions. It happens a lot when it comes to him. His memories...our memories keep repeating in my mind. I keep thinking of what we were and what we could have been." My eyes wandering to the deep sea blue colored painting on the wall. An unusual deep desire in me to visit a majestic place that would display the same beauty. An escape from a state of conflict I find myself in. A consistent tension that I cannot get rid of.