Chapter 36 Part 2 of 2: Our Home

Hi everyone :) I want to begin by thanking God for continuing to give me the courage and strength to continue to write along with His blessing. I want to thank each and every reader who has this story along with sharing it with others and each week giving so much love to it :) Thank you so much everyone and I am very humbled at the moment and I just want to thank all of you amazing readers :)

The long paragraphs in last scene are actually quite detailed, romantic intimate (not explicit) scenes I wrote according to reader demand, so you can read them if you want too. They are not long point of views at the end...

The details (are intimate scenes not characters' point of views) in the last proposal and intimate scene were essential to show the romantic tension between them and also show romance since many readers have wanted to see more romance between them...so the long paragraphs between dialogues are intimate scenes not the characters' point of views :)

Will Anika and Shivaay repeat their mistake that they committed on the beach and led to twins? Find out in this part...

This chapter is more on Anika's point of view to set her obsession track that will last a few chapters before it focuses on her building her love again...she first has to tackle her obsession.

Yes, I could have gone the cliche route and began this three part wedding special with a wedding, but as a writer, I made the creative decision to reverse wedding traditions making some happen before the wedding which you will find in this two part chapter :) Also, this chapter has flashbacks giving clues on why Shivika separated and what happened to Chaaya and this was the chapter in which I had to do flashbacks before Shivika began their new journey :)

Also I had to add details in this chapter to set up and explain their point of view along with explaining romantic scenes since readers want more romance between them and explain the feelings characters have for one another, but will lessen as updates go forward :) Also, settings were only described in this chapter to set up the new track and set up a new image in readers' minds, but such will change in upcoming updates and details will lessen. Sorry :(

I promise Shivika's wedding is in Chapter 37 :)

Please do read Shivaay's flashback in Part 1 before reading Anika's flashback in this chapter as both are important to explaining what happened and both give different perspectives :) Thank you :)

The sudden turn in Anika and Shivaay's relationship is best explained by the long monologues in Chapter 35 in which indicated Anika's thin line of obsession for Shivaay as she admitted her therapist told her she has an obsession for Shivaay, so take that into perspective to realize the sudden turn in her attitude and relationship with Shivaay-their relationship is very dynamic and this chapter shows how their marriage will be....Also, please read Chapter 35 to understand why both have suddenly become so romantic with one another :)...read rooftop scene, Shivaay's scene in hospital, and Anika's last few thoughts in Chapter 35 to understand :)

This part has a heavy romantic scene at the end, but it is not explicit...still if you do not like the tone of that scene then I will censor it, but please let me know by commenting or messaging me :)

The last scene has a big surprise for readers, so let me know :)

Wedding special has three parts and I am hoping to update the rest of the two by Thursday/Friday :)

Thank you for reading and if you liked this chapter then please do like, comment, and share :)

I hope to make more grammar edits by tomorrow, but it is quite late at night in the U.S., so unfortunately I will not be able to do such today :)