Chapter 33 Part 1 of 2: Heartbeats for Him

Hi everyone :) I want to thank God for bringing back courage to me to continue to write and continuing to help me meet such amazing people who motivate me to continue to write :) You all are amazing and thank you so much for reading this story and giving it so much love in such a short amount of time :) This is my first piece of writing and I never expected so much love for this story so thank you :)

Find out if Anika loves Shivaay in this chapter :)

Special thanks to all of you have reached out to me, motivated me, and continue to encourage me to write :) Thank you for always checking in on me, the dramatic and too sensitive, writer :)

AUTHOR'S ADVISORY: This chapter contains reference to a panic attack and anxiety disorder starting from the first scene. If you are suffering from such issues then please do reach out to a health professional. This scene was only implemented for dramatic and storyline purposes only. If you do not like this scene as it is distressing and do not like it then I am willing to take it off, so let me know as soon as possible in the comments or by messaging me :)

AUTHOR'S ADVISORY: The flashback scene shows a birth scene that I have tried to keep as clean as possible with words, but if you find this scene distressing in it then I am willing to take it off, so let me know as soon as possible in the comments or by messaging me :)

Chapters 33 Part 2 is posted and available to be read after this part :). Chapter 34 is also posted as well. Thank you for reading :)

Important scenes you should read: The promise made in flashback and the last Shivika scene where Anika finally confesses to her feelings...

I am so sorry if this chapter is boring, but tomorrow's update and Thursday's update will be more dramatic involving their families. I had to add this extra chapter because of my concerns of possible mixed feedback I might get from the big turn that will happen at end of Chapter 34 where everyone might be a little shocked...So I had to add Anika's point of view and her feelings. I really hope you do not get bored and I am so sorry if I failed this time.

This chapter is more emotional (I tried to make it emotional, but I am only 23 and honestly still need more awareness about love and relationships, so I apologize if I failed this time), and less dramatic. More drama will be in the next chapter.

Thank you for reading and if liked this chapter then please do not forget to like, share, and comment :)

____________________________________________________________________________

"Anika! Anika please open the door! Anika?!" He yelled once more as he twisted the doorknob.

My heart dropping in an instant as my hand latched on to my womb with a sense of fear touching me in realization of what could happen if he finds out...No. No. He's going to claim this child...Absolutely not. No...I cannot let him come near my child. My child does not deserve his presence.

He will likely take my child away...I know him. Yes...He doesn't love me. This is a momentary obsession and once it breaks...He will walk away from me and take my child with him. No. No. No. My mind beginning to repeat my thoughts in loops as anxiety crashed into it shattering all forms of contemplation as the thought began to run in another loop.