Chapter 37: Night till Dawn (Mature)

Hi everyone :) I want to begin by thanking God for giving me the courage to even publish this chapter and I want to thank all of you amazing readers who reached out to me and gave so much outpour of love and support for this story. I felt horrible letting all of you down and I made this update because I was feeling very heavy with how I left Chapter 36 and I felt I could've done more justice to the special moment Shivika will share the night before their wedding...They have come so far and they and their love deserved justice, so here I am with an extension of that chapter in form of Chapter 37 :)

I know this chapter is long, but since there are a delay in updates, many can read it slowly and over time. Future updates will again be divided in shorter parts :) It's just that since the next update has a delay, I decided to post this as one update :)

Chapter 38 will be updated depending on feedback/comments from readers on this new chapter because I want to ensure if I made the right decision by showing their intimacy and rating this story as mature. I can only publish Chapter 38 is readers are okay with the level of intimacy shown in this story and this story now being rated as mature.

I will be replying to all comments for Chapter 36 ( sorry for the delay but I got busy writing this chapter) and Chapter 37 together because both of these chapters are connected, so I find it helpful to reply and give feedback explaining both of these together to readers :) Thank you for understanding :) Please do comment on this chapter if possible and let me know how you felt about it :)

This chapter extends from Chapter 36 as I felt I did injustice to Shivika's last scene.

Mature Content Warning:This chapter contains mature content appropriate for those are 18 years or older. From now on the rating of this story is going to be mature as more mature scenes will be coming in the story (not frequent, but will be present).

This chapter extends from Chapter 36 as I felt I did injustice to Shivika's last scene of becoming one and more was needed to the story so this explains their emotions and feelings towards one another and includes two lovemaking scenes.

Author's Mature Content Writing Style: The mature content I have written is metaphorical and implicit with minimization of using vulgar and explicit words because as a writer I am not comfortable using these words, so I used word play and metaphors along with minimal mentioning of certain things as that is where I found comfort in. I write love scenes in a poetic manner and thus the poetic lines are mentioned and I honestly just wrote my heart in these lines and my own feelings, so my apologies if you didn't like it.

If you want me to tone down the language then please comment below or message me and I will definitely cut and censor the scenes :)

I wrote in an implicit manner for their two love making scenes in this chapter and I focus more on the emotions involved in love making and I may have failed in doing justice to such emotions, but I really tried hard to add romance and emotions to this story, but maybe I just am not good at writing it.

I wrote this chapter for myself and I have been writing it for a while and I decided to publish it for all of you to read and I completely understand if you don't like these type of intimate scenes, but I had to write it because the script demanded such now considering how long Shivaay and Anika's relationship has come in this story. I am so sorry if you will be disappointed, but I just wrote with what came in my heart and yes that is all I will say because I hold a deep connection to this story and I felt heavy by leaving Chapter 36 in that manner as Shivaay and Anika deserved more justice in becoming one.