Chapter 26 Part 3/3: Handcuffs, My Love

Hi everyone :) I want to thank God for his blessings and all of you loyal readers who continue to read and appreciate this story :)

_________________________________

Important Warning: Casual alcoholic drinking is mentioned in this chapter for storyline purposes only.

_________________________________

Chapter 26 is made of 3 parts, so please do read parts 1 and 2 to understand part 3.

Chapter 26 was a long chapter for me and I truly put in my heart into writing this chapter. I was writing to the last minute to posting this chapter and I wrote more than 13 hours today, so believe me I am trying my best to write the best that I can :)

If you wish to encourage me to write further, you may upvote this chapter only if you wish to do so. I really want to know how many readers actually like the storyline, so if you only wish to do so, you can upvote this chapter only if you liked reading this chapter :)

I want to ask why do you think Anika is confused?

Also, what do you think is wrong with the Oberoi family and if an inner war is being waged in the family against Shivaay?

What do you think is in Shivika's future :)

Again, I tried my best and wrote the best I could. I was quite tired by the end of posting these three chapters, so if possible, if you like this chapter, then if you wish, you can upvote this chapter :) I hope this story succeeds because I really tried my best.

P.S. I purposely made Part 3 simple because dialogues can say more than descriptions sometimes :)

Ch. 26 of is more Anika's point of view because this chapter sets up her journey in the crazy Oberoi family. She will be introduced to the weird, unsupportive family Shivaay has and she will change a little towards Shivaay in the end of the ch.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part 3

My thoughts drowning and submerging as fear ran rampant. My nerves catching on and putting my body in overdrive as I trembled and tumbled up the steps of the large brown brick colored building towering towards me. My heels clinking loudly against the steps as I rushed leaving the others behind me.

I wonder how Shivaay is? I remember he got hurt in the fight. I hope he got first aid. Are they interrogating him right now? What must be happening to him? I clasped my hands worriedly together as I opened the door to the entrance of the police station quickly making my way through.

"Anika, for God's sake, please slow down!" Armaan yelled after me as he grabbed my arm pulling me towards him. I bit my lip angrily as I looked at him before snatching my arm out of his grip.

"Aren't you overreacting?" He questioned as my eyes widened quite shocked by his question as I looked at him.

"Overreacting? Shivaay got arrested for God's sake! Arrested because of me!" I yelled as Omkara ran up to me raising his hand up.

"Anika stop. Don't talk about this here. You know that right?" Omkara said as I looked at him surprised.

"What do you mean? I am going to go to the police officer and make a statement. I was going to make a statement right then and there, but you all stopped me and told me to come to the police station. And now you all are telling me to not make a statement." My voice echoing as a police officer looked at us through a glass window.