Chapter 27 Special Chapter Part 1/4: Hamara Pyaar (Our Love)

Edit 12/03/2019: I highly recommend that you read my explanation of the promo and the future storyline to understand why I have decided to write this track in the storyline :) This explanation is essential to understanding Shivaay and Anika's characters and the storyline in the long run along with how Anika will become a stronger woman.

https://www.wattpad.com/811896793-learning-to-love-him-again-jasmine%27s-explanation

Cover Photo Credit: Pininterest

Edit: I posted a preview of the upcoming chapters for "Learning to Love Him Again" as the next update will be back on December 19, 2019.

https://www.wattpad.com/811301711-learning-to-love-him-again-long-mid-winter-season

______________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone :) I want to begin by thanking God for His blessings and all readers who have continued to read, support, and appreciate this story. Thank you for making this story trending all week on #13 on the "Ishqbaaaz" tag on Wattpad. This truly means a lot to me and thank you so much :) I want to thank all of you :)

Part 1 is the longest part and parts 2, 3, and 4 are quite short :) I have received a lot of requests from readers to increase the pace of this story, so this chapter was definitely sped up with a lot of things happening at once. Please let me know if you liked the pace of this chapter or if you would want the pace of the story to be a little slower.

Now, I want to begin by saying that I was in a lot of pain when writing these chapters as my back is not doing so great recently. Thus, I was contemplating whether on updating or not and even posted an announcement I will not be posting the chapter, but at the end decided to post what I had since I have been getting a lot of requests on posting an update. I was not able to fully edit these chapters due to my pain, but I have worked really hard on all 4 parts of this chapter and put in the best I could.

I am not sure if you will like this chapter, but this chapter is really focused on a love confession and Anika's upcoming wedding sequence.

The next update may take a while as I will be writing Anika's wedding sequence and Armaan's exit from the story.

I tried my best in writing this chapter. I intended to write more of a Diwali special chapter, but at the end this chapter became a special in its way as it showed multiple events from fashion show to Diwali and then the Shivika scenes as well. So, I am not sure what to all this chapter as of now.

If you wish to encourage me to continue writing, then if you liked this chapter, if you wish you can upvote on this chapter.

P.S. I have just posted a new Shivika FF: "Our Forbidden Love" on Wattpad that explores a young Anika falling in love with a much older Shivaay Singh Oberoi during her sister and ex-fiancé's destination wedding.

https://www.wattpad.com/810326098-our-forbidden-love-chapter-1-a-romantic-encounter

This story is a rendition to "Learning to Love Him Again" as there are some similarities and big differences with a stronger Anika being the big difference. If possible please do click the link below and read this story :) Thank you :) I am still considering whether I should continue writing this story, so if possible please do let me know if like the concept once you read the story :)

https://www.wattpad.com/810326098-our-forbidden-love-chapter-1-a-romantic-encounter

________________________________________________________________________________