Chapter 35: A Promise

Hi everyone :) I want to begin by thanking God for giving me the strength to write this chapter. It took a lot of me to write this chapter and I am glad He allowed me to write it and kept me storng to do such. Also, I want to take the time right now to thank each and every genuine and amazing reader who reads this story with love and gives it a lot of love and kindness :) Readers, you are the heartbeats, the breaths, the life of this story and the reason why it has supposedly gotten success-for me success is defined by the amount of love it has gotten and I hope all of you share love for this story.

I have answered and replied to all comments by for the previous chapters and I am so sorry for the delay :)

I just have been very low in terms of my mood and so I just was barely able to write this one chapter and I finished it by today, so yikes! I am sorry if you do not like this chapter :(

Also I am sorry if this chapter appears as a filler chapter, but it was needed to show if Anika get's convinced to marry Shivaay and show Shivaay and Anika changing their character traits which will now be part do the next track.

The next chapter, will be a little lighter and more happy so I am sorry if this chapter was boring or a filler :(

I also so sorry for the delay in the update, but I wasn't going to update since I have been feeling quite low and out of my element in writing, but I decided to update and write to heal myself and also that I got a lot of demand for an update as well from readers so I felt bad and decided to update :)

This chapter is a big turning point as it will show whether Anika agrees to marry Shivaay, so please do tune in and read it :)

This chapter focuses on whether Anika will agree to marry Shivaay along with the relationship dynamic they have. Shivika do not have a normal relationship and it cycles between arguments and moments of love and this type of relationships do exist upon which I commented. The middle scene on the hospital's rooftop is important, so please do read that one including long thoughts as that is where Shivaay and Anika transform. Also, please read Shivaay's transformation scene in the bathroom and Anika's confession of her thin line of obsession with Shivaay.

I tried my best to make this chapter emotional, yet dramatic, but I am sorry if I failed :(

Note:

This week has been very tough for me due to some personal issues and issues that came up with regards to this story which I don't want to speak of at the moment, but I was quite low and upset, so it took a lot of me to even write this chapter. I was not in my writing element when writing this chapter and I know that. I know I may have not done justice to this chapter, but I had to write it because my thoughts are healed by writing and so I decided to write.

Thank you for being amazing and thank you for reading :) If you liked this chapter then please do not forge to vote, comment and share :)

Also, it's quite late at night right now in the U.S., so I am so sorry for any grammar issues, but I tried my best to edit and will edit for grammar again. Thank you :)

____________________________________________________________________________

My hands continued to violently tremble as I clasped my dupatta against my mouth biting into my tears, but failing as I felt my heart dropping its beats threading itself to fear...fear that it will lose the one who made it...the one who brought it to life...fear that my sins were now not only going to punish me by dwelling me into the grave, but also the ones whom I love the most...my parents.