Chapter 29 Part 2 of 2: Matters of the Heart

I want to thank God for continuing to give me courage to write and I want to thank all of you who continue to read this story and give it a chance :)

Please do read Chapter 29 Part 1 before reading this part in order to understand the context of this part :)

Author's Note: I will say that I do not condone the actions that Shivaay is taking and portraying in this chapter and the actions he will take in the future chapters. What I am show Shivaay as is purely due to storyline and dramatic purposes only and none of this should ever be done by anyone to anyone else.

Chapter 30 and 31 are crucial chapters that I am hoping to post next week. These two chapters are bringing a big twist in the story that I have mentioned multiple times. These two chapters will be initiating a series of twists that I have put in place. Please let me know in the comments or by messaging me if you will be available to read these two chapters next week, if not then I will delay the update :)

I see this as a filler chapter, but an essential chapter that explains Shivaay's thought process with regards with what he will do in the next important chapter.

I will not be commenting on these upcoming few chapters as I want the story and the characters to speak for themselves, but please do refer to my explanation on the storyline that I have posted if you have any questions. I will be replying to all comments made on past chapters...I am so sorry for the delay, but I got quite busy :(

Thank you for reading and your continuing support for this story and for the writing :)

If you wish you can follow me on Wattpad and my Twitter account on JasmineDarcie.

Edit: Twitter Account name: Iridescentlove4 made this amazing video based on this story all on her own by putting in a lot of hard work and using my favorite song with amazing Shivika scenes! She deserves a lot of appreciation from all of you because the scenes in the video are on par with the storyline and it is as if the story has come to life, so please please watch the video and appreciate her because she deserves it! :)

https://twitter.com/Iridescentlove4/status/1206086937800523776?s=20

If you are not able to click the link then please do go on my Twitter account called JasmineDarcie to click the link for the video as I retweeted the video :) Thank you :)
________________________________________________________________________________

My lips quivered in fear as I wrapped my hands around my knees pulling them against me. Tears continuing to run down my cheeks as I heard thunder rumble close by...igniting fear inside of me as I flinched pulling the sheets over me.

Tracing my hand towards my cheek, I hissed as I felt my cheek sting with pain feeling it slightly inflamed. I took a deep breath not trying to remember what happened, but somehow I couldn't as the memory came back...

If someone knew my life story, they might question me and why I never stand up for myself...well how would they know that whenever Anika has stood up for herself, she has always fallen...This Anika is weak because of her circumstances not because she wants to be weak...

I finally stood up for myself today and I failed. I fell down on to my knees like I always did.

Flashback