Far Away From Home

Tom Holland gets back to his hotel room and FaceTimes his girl, excited to finally see her after a long day shooting Avengers: Endgame. He anxiously stares at himself through his iPhone screen waiting for her to pick up. After a couple of seconds she finally does.
It's his girl; Ninki Minjaj.

"Hey huntyyyyyy!" She says, eyes wide and smiling

"Hey huntyyyyyy!" She says, eyes wide and smiling. "Oh you look so tired what's up?"

"It's been a long ass day, I'm so glad to see your beautiful face, even if it's through my phone screen. I miss you so much." He says.

"I miss you too zaddykins."

"When can I see you?"

"I better be the first person you come see when you get back. I just got a luxury pool and hot tub installed in my backyard."

"Well damn, look like we goin' for a swim." He says with narrow eyes and a half smile.

"Ahahaha shut up!" Nicki laughs like a Windex spray bottle.

"Just gotta keep reminding myself it won't be long before I can be with you again."

"Well, you know what they say, good things come to those who wait." She said winking.

"Onika...are you serious?" He said, patient for her response.

"Yeah. Since you left I've been thinking about it." She said, slightly unsure.

Basically, Tom and Nicki ain't never smashed. They've only been dating for 10 months though. She keeps insisting that he "wasn't ready for all dis cake", but he has a fetish for thicc shorties so she was perfect for him. He knows it's really because she's kinda shy. The moment he met her, she was already flirting with him, and he loved her personality. But she's not as outgoing as most people think. Only now, a year after meeting her, and 10 months into dating her, he was ready to take their relationship to the next level. He tried to hide how ecstatic he was by her words, he didn't want to make her feel weird.

"O—okay then. I guess when I get back, we can see where it goes..." He said, unsure.

"Good, I don't wanna rush it. I just want it to happen on its own." She said.

"Yeah of course, I never want to pressure you into anything like that, the choice is always up to you baby girl."

"Awwww stahp Tommy." She gushed.

"I mean I know you've probably already been with Kenneth, and Safaree, and Meek......and Nas..."

"Haha, yeah..." Nicki says nervously.

Tom continues, "—But this will be our first time together, and I want this to be special for us."

"I think it will be." She says calmly.

There's a moment of silence, Nicki looks down at her gold Rolex. "Well I gotta go baby, I'm doing Queen Radio in an hour so I gotta get ready and head down to the studio."

"Oh right, ugh I wish I could just stay on FaceTime with you until I fly back." He says, disappointed.

"You're gonna tune in to the show tonight, right?"

"Of course, I always do."

"Good. I love you Tom." She says, blowing a kiss.

"I love you too Nicki." They hang up. Tom tosses his phone to the side and collapses face first onto his bed.