Infinity War

In a vast, empty, distant terrain, Tom and his costars await the arrival of James and his idiot squad. Tom is nervous, but keeps reassuring himself that there's no way James could ever win against him; he's stronger, smarter, more experienced, he has his co stars, and they all have fricken super hero powers! James can't do anything.....can he?

James was able to come back to life after Tom shot him multiple times. Who knows what else he can do now that he's an undead, scorned freak.

"Are you sure you gave him the right location?" Robert asks Tom.

"Y-yeah...I think so..." Tom says nervously.

"Are you scared again?" Elizabeth Olsen asks him.

"Me? No! Of course not..."

"Tom, you have nothing to be afraid of, we have the upper hand in this silly little fight. It'll be over before you know it!" Scarlett assures him.

"I think I see something in the distance!" Chris Hemsworth shouts, pointing ahead of everyone.

Robert puts his helmet on and uses his HUD to zoom in. There, hundreds of feet away from him, approaches A horde of people.

 There, hundreds of feet away from him, approaches A horde of people

"Oh yeah, we got company." Robert says.

"Is it him?" Scarlett asks.

"I don't see him anywhere, but they're coming in hot." Robert says, retracting his helmet.

"Alright gang, this must be it!" Chris Evans shouts.

Everyone gets their stance and readies themselves. The horde gets closer, and stops less than a hundred feet away from them. It's a bunch of teenage boys wearing vans and chains on their jeans, girls with asses built like ants, and a few shitty rappers and YouTubers. Tom and his costars are all confused.

"Wakanda shit is this?" Chadwick asks

"Th-this is his...backup?" Robert asks.

"It's just a bunch of fuckboys and thots!" Chris Evans says.

"Oh shit..." Tom mutters.

"What's wrong?" Robert asks.

"I see some of Nicki's enemies."