Roman: Reconciled

Two months have passed since the battle between the Avengers and the ladies against James Charles. All was peaceful and well in the world just as they had expected.

It is now the eve of Tom and Nicki's wedding day 💐

The ceremony is set to take place in a castle on a beautiful landscape, looking much like an illustration from a fairytale story.

Nicki is in her suite, getting ready. She sits at her vanity and stares longingly at her reflection, trying to stave off the nerves.

This was the day she had always dreamed of; the day she and her Prince Charming would live happily ever after. But in this case, since she was the queen, she ended up finding her king 🤴🏼

Just then, in the corner of her mirror, she sees a flash of pink light and smoke, and a woman emerges from it. It's her fairy godmother; Martha Zolanski.

"Fairy godmother, what are you doing here?" Nicki exclaims

"Darling, did you really think it was appropriate to NOT invite me to the most important event of your life; your wedding?! All those nights you begged me to help you find a man and this is how you repay me? I am greatly appalled." Martha says, crossing her arms and pouting.

"Oh, sorry godmother, I guess I forgot to send you an invitation. I mean, I know how busy you are in Pinkslam—"

"Oh hush now darling, I'm only joking with you. So tell me, how does it feel? Take it all in, pause..."

"I'm so nervous, but I feel like tonight is going to be amazing." Nicki says.

"I know it will be amazing, darling, I can see it all now before my very, fairy eyes. Tom is a dashing lad, you two were absolutely meant to be."

"Yes, I'm so blessed to have him. He makes me feel special. I mean, I always say I don't need no man to take care of me and shit, but it's as if I'm worshipping him at his feet like a...like a..."

"White man's whore?" Martha says

Nicki and Martha both laugh hysterically.

"Shut the fuck up godmother, I can't stand you!" Nicki says, fanning herself off.